Can you deliver what really matters?
Without our motivated and committed team across the globe, ATPI wouldn’t be what it is today – but could you contribute to what ATPI will be in the future?
Whether it’s providing excellent service to travellers, offering guidance and insight to our clients as a whole, creating technology to make peoples’ lives easier or ensuring that ATPI is performing at our very best, everything we do is about putting people first and delivering what really matters to them.
We want to cultivate a team of people who all share the same values, operating as one time for optimal results.
Take a second and see if you share ours:
1. Integrity – Holding ourselves to the highest standards
2. Empowerment – Promoting accountability. Encouraging initiative. Recognising achievement.
3. Innovation – Always asking why. Always challenging. Always searching for a better way.
4. Service – Putting the customer first. Being proactive. Tailoring solutions. Striving for excellence.
By becoming part of the ATPI team, you will:
- Work with a wide variety of clients and learn all about their unique sectors
- Face new challenges in an industry with a constantly changing landscape
- Benefit from the abundance of opportunities that our large global network brings
- Operate in an environment designed to empower you to always do what’s best
- Challenge the status quo and continually pushing for improvement
We are always looking for new talent at junior, graduate and senior level. So, even if you don’t see a vacancy that matches your skill set, we’d still encourage you to send your CV to us today.
We’re growing fast. Why not grow with us? Contact us:
UK: Send Resumes to email@example.com
India: Send Resumes to Careers.ICE@atpi.com
US: Send Resumes to Careers-US@atpi.com
Australia: Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Netherlands: Send Resumes to email@example.com
France: Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Other: Send Resumes to email@example.com
ATPI's Current Career Opportunities:
Project Manager - ESA Conference Bureau | Location: Noordwijk (Netherlands)
For the ESA Conference Bureau of ATPI Corporate Events in Noordwijk we are looking for a Project Manager (fulltime).
Someone who loves the challenge of planning and realising national and international conferences!