Gender Pay Gap Reporting for Advanced Travel Partners UK Ltd
As an organisation, Advanced Travel Partners UK Ltd are striving to eliminate any gender pay gap. To help assess this, we carry out a gender pay gap analysis to show the difference between the average earnings of men and women in our organisation.
We can use these results to assess:
- The levels of gender equality in our workplace
- The balance of male and female employees at different levels
- How effectively talent is being maximised and rewarded.
You can find our gender pay gap reporting for 2017 below:
- Women’s Hourly rate is 30% lower (mean) and 26% lower (median)
- Top Salary quartile has 41% men and 59% women
- Upper middle salary quartile has 21% men and 79% women
- Lower middle salary quartile has 11% men and 89% women
- Lower salary quartile has 11% men and 89% women
- 0% of men and 0% of women received bonus pay.