The Africa Gateway: Unlocking travel solutions for mining businesses operating in Africa
Despite its reputation as an arduous place in which to operate and grow a business, Africa remains an attractive prospect to those within the mining sector due to its rich resources and tremendous potential.
The last decade has seen an increasing number of mining organisations wish to travel around Africa on a more frequent basis. However, the unique conditions of Africa can compromise even the most robust travel programmes, leaving mining organisations and their travellers exposed to increased risk and inefficient travel.
- There is nothing that realigns, refocuses or reinforces a business' priorities like the prospect of conducting business in Africa...
- The important role of local knowledge when travelling in Africa
- Can your communication practices hold their own in Africa?
- Predicting the unpredictable: Providing safety and security for remote workers in Africa
- Understanding the financial challenges of paying for travel in Africa
- What to look for in a TMC if you a mining organisation operating in Africa and why
- The evolution of the Africa Gateway: Why is it so difficult for mining organisations to travel within Africa?
- Safety and security
- Communications & IT
- About ATPI's Africa Gateway
ATPI Mining & Resources Africa Gateway can provide travel management and logistics in the following locations:
- Congo Republic
- South Africa
(Mozambique, Mauritius & Ghana coming soon)
Contact: Phone: 0027 31 566 8350 | Email: email@example.comDownload the brochure