The Management Team
Graham has held various senior management positions throughout Europe, the Far East and South Africa. The early part of his career was in publishing, most notably as Chief Executive of Link House. He went on to run a fully listed PLC, taking the travel interest into ATPI and helping to establish this company as a major international player.
Chief Executive Officer
Ian joined ATPI in 2003 after previously working with travel technology business TelMe Farebase. He was initially appointed Director of ATPI Sports Events and has since become Chief Finance Officer. Ian‘s earlier career included corporate finance positions at Ernst & Young. In March 2020, Ian was appointed Chief Executive Officer of the ATPI Group.
Chief Commercial Officer & Regional Managing Director The Americas
Gary was appointed Chief Commercial Officer within the energy and shipping sectors at ATPI in 2015, following the acquisition of international travel company, Griffin Travel, which he worked for since 2013. He was also involved in the development of the Direct ATPI Global Travel brand, a new organisation formed in agreement between ATPI and Direct Travel launched in September 2017.
Regional Managing Director Pacific & Africa
Peter has worked alongside ATPI’s Chairman, Graham Ramsey for over 10 years as an integral member of the management team. Responsible for the operational aspects of the business, including the African continent, he also oversees all client services throughout Australia and New Zealand.
Regional Managing Director UK, Europe & Middle East
Adam joined Seaforths Travel in 1998, which would become part of the ATPI Group, and has played a key role in its expansion and reputation of the Group internationally, as well as its diversification from oil and gas specialisms into a multitude of other sectors. Adam is currently Regional Managing Director for the UK, Europe & Middle East.
Chief Innovation & Technology Officer & Regional Managing Director Asia
Ali has over 20+ years of experience with an established career in operations and technology. Ali joined Griffin Travel in 2004, which went on to be acquired by ATPI in 2014. He oversees the strategic IT direction of the organization and focuses on leveraging disruptive innovations to provide competitive technology-enabled, customer centric solutions.
With previous experience in the motor, shipping and oil industries, Michael joined Ayscough Travel in 1990 and took the roles of Director of Finance and Company Secretary until the business merged to become ATPI in 2002. Michael is currently ATPI’s Company Secretary, Head of Compliance and Data Protection Officer for the ATPI Group.
Chief Financial Officer
Craig was appointed Chief Finance Officer in 2020, overseeing the accounting, business support, financial planning and analysis, treasury and tax functions. Craig joined ATPI in 2009, and has worked closely with ATPI’s senior leadership as the group has expanded through organic and acquisitive growth. He began his career with KPMG and is a member of the ICAEW.
Senior Executive Team
- Ian Sinderson – Chief Executive Officer
- Gary Pearce – Chief Commercial Officer & Regional Managing Director The Americas
- Ali Hussain – Chief Innovation & Technology Officer & Regional Managing Director Asia
- Peter Muller –Regional Managing Director Pacific & Africa
- Adam Knights – Regional Managing Director UK, Europe & Middle East
- Mike Beacher – Company Secretary
- Craig Bufton – Chief Financial Officer
- John Nixon – Director of Operations
- Captain Agy Khuman – Executive Chairman of Shipping, India
- Captain Nitin Hardi – Managing Director India
- Nikos Gazelidis –Chief Commercial Officer Marine Division, Managing Director Greece & Cyprus
- Judy Peplinski – Chief Commercial Officer Energy Division, Managing Director USA
- Dag Kristian Amland – Head of Supplier Relations, Managing Director Nordics
- Helen van Berkel – Head of Events, Managing Director Benelux
- Jeroen van Hest – Director International Network & Commercial Services
- Katie Skitterall – Director of Sales & Operations UK
- Jaspreet Arora – Managing Director ICE
- Nikki Matthews – General Legal Counsel
- Jenny Thornton – Director of Digital Services