Download ATPI On The Go
Is available on all Apple & Android phones and tablets
When travelling for business, you want to focus on the key priorities.
ATPI On The Go™ helps you manage your itinerary, access important travel documentation and puts emergency information right at your fingertips.
Flight Status Information
- Easily check the status of your flight while you are on the go.
- Travel Directory: everything you need to know about your travel destination
- Map: an interactive Google map to easily find directions
- Currency Converter: easily convert different foreign currencies
- World clock: check the time in your country of origin or destination.
ATPI Office Directory
- Addresses and contact details of ATPI offices including an easy to use map.
Manage Your Itinerary
- Access your booked flights, hotel and rail itineraries
- Easily upload the itinerary to your calendar & forward to colleagues or family and friends.
- Immediate access to the emergency numbers for police, fire and medical assistance
- Locate Me alert button to track and contact travellers in emergency situations
- Telephone & contact details for the local ATPI office.
- Our travel restrictions tool - powered by Sherpa
Upload Traveller Information
- Store loyalty cards, passport & visa information in your secure mobile wallet
- Upload photos of travel documents
- Alerts notify the expiry of your passport or visa
- With our new and exciting booking functionality, your On The Go App will connect with your current online booking tool – Atriis, Concur, Cytric, Zeno and Locomote.
- Book your flights, hotel and car hire all on the app with the direct connection to company online booking tool
- You can sign into ATPI On The Go by using your email address used in your eProfile account
- All of your current verification details will be automatically integrated from eProfile
- There will also be no difference to signing in for SSO or Non-SSO customers
New UI Design
- The updated app has a stylish new look and feel to it that you can personalise to your liking and switch between dark and light mode. The app is also multilingual and has the capacity to translate into English and French
- Itineraries have gotten a sophisticated uplift so it is now easier to see your past and upcoming trips
- With the new interface you can easily share your itinerary with others, add it to your work calendar and get the latest travel updates via Sherpa