If you breathe exude and love smooth user experiences, you are the perfect match!
Help us transform the relationship between customer, product owners and third parties by designing digital products and experiences.
Do you breathe exude and love smooth user experiences? Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and a love for all things digital? Then you might be the perfect match for us! As a UI/UX designer for ATPI, you will help us transform the relationship between customer, product owners and third parties by designing digital products and experiences. Help us drive the digital transformation of the industry.
ATPI is looking for an UI/IX Designer
ATPI represents a group of strong brands, active in the field of corporate travel, marine & energy travel, corporate & sports events. As a driven travel & event management company, ATPI is one of the fastest growing companies in the sector. Worldwide you will find us in more than 45 countries with more than 100 offices with Corporate & Sports Events teams in the Netherlands, Canada, UK, Norway, Singapore, Australia and Dubai.
With more than 100 employees from Schiphol-Rijk, ATPI develops and organizes events, business meetings, incentives, sponsor activation and travel & hospitality programs for business clients. It is our ambition to offer customers and guests an unparalleled experience. Communication as a discipline is an important part of this. Think of developing (devising, realizing) communication tools as part of the total guest experience (websites, apps, videos, invitations, etc.). But also developing marketing communication tools such as white papers, cases or content for the website, newsletters, presentations, social media, etc. for ATPI itself. The nice thing about this is that you work together with colleagues from all over the world.
What are you going to do?
- You will work on multiple ‘key’ projects and initiatives for ATPI such as ATPI Halo and Panorama;
- 'Continue' development of the front-end of our online order and registration platform Panorama;
- Realize our holistic Event Tech Stack in which various existing or non-existing tools come together. You will work together with various stakeholders, both internally and externally;
- You will translate use cases into a functional, graphic and technical design;
- You work closely with our back-end developers for this;
- You build client portals and you know how to make a good translation of the guidelines of the client;
- You can also provide support in adapting and/or designing existing and new websites.
You take this with you
- You have a relevant background in e.g. UI/UX design, human-computer interaction, digital innovation.
- You have experience with digital design and tools such as Adobe XD
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and dare to take on challenges
- You have minimal experience with HTML, CSS and WordPress
- You have relevant work experience, which you can present
- You have a good command of the English language and Dutch is an advantage
What will you do as a UI/UX designer?
You will have the opportunity to participate in the development and design of one of our fastest growing digital products focused on digitally transforming the customer relationship. You have a lot of personal responsibility where your focus is on improving the overall customer experience and interaction (UI/UX), coming up with new features and validating new concepts and functionality with our users. In addition, we offer you the opportunity to explore all sides of digital product development and corporate intrapreneurship.
A unique and versatile job within an international travel and event organization. ATPI employs driven people who go to extremes for clients. The lines of communication are short and the various projects for clients ensure speed and dynamism. Finally, as an employer, ATPI offers an excellent secondary benefits package including a pension scheme, discounts when booking travel and free continuous travel and cancellation insurance.
Do you recognize yourself?
Mail your resume and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about ATPI, this vacancy or the application procedure, please contact Sofie Sinoo, Global Marketing Manager, on +31 (0)20 2011 294. For more information about ATPI, visit www.atpi.com.