Laravel Developer (based in The Netherlands)
We are searching for somebody who loves coding and building!
Coding and building, you love it or you hate it. We are searching for somebody who loves it and is passionate about it.
Coding and building, you love it or you hate it. We are searching for somebody who loves it and is passionate about it. Who dives into the wire-frames, designs and tickets and translate them into a working platform. Somebody who can focus on the building blocks and is able to make meters so we can look out for a new release of Panorama, our in-house registration and order tool.
You will be part of our digital team existing of senior project managers, team lead developer, back-end developer, UX UI designer and product owners. Together we innovate, develop, maintain and give support on various event tools. The job is a full time position and can be fulfilled working from home during Dutch working hours.
ATPI is a business travel and event organizer active in the field of corporate travel, marine & energy travel, corporate & sports events travel. Worldwide, you will find us in more than 76 countries with more than 136 offices, including in the Netherlands, UK, Canada, Norway, Singapore, Australia, and Dubai. With more than 100 employees, the Dutch branch develops and organizes travel-related services & solutions, events, and travel & hospitality programs for business clients.
Communication as a discipline is an important part of this, and developing, devising, and realizing communication tools are part of the total guest experience (order and registration websites, apps, invitations, etc.). Both the customer and the guests go through a flow in which we always want to inform and inspire them optimally, because the party starts with the first communication!
- Build, develop, review and deploy Panorama
- API first thinking and developing
- Translate wire-frames into Laravel blade files using Tailwind and Livewire
- Writing test scripts in PHPUnit
- Write all the database queries in Eloquent
- Working in feature branches and putting a pull request for review
- Pick-up tickets pro-actively in Jira
- Actively joins scrum meetings
- Give support and advise to the team
- Reporting to and consultation with team lead developers
- Laravel latest version
- Git (Gitflow)
And you have…
- Minimum knowledge of Linux servers (Ubuntu)
- Knowledge of front end UI development
- Able to work with JIRA in a Scrum-method
- Flexible ‘can do mentality’
- Is punctual
- Minimum 3 year experience
- English fluently writing/speaking
At ATPI we are driven to deliver the very best results for our clients. Do you share our drive and determination? And are you ready for a sprint? If so then the role of Laravel Developer could be the right fit for you. Please mail your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about this vacancy or the application procedure contact Sandy Knauer, Senior Operations manager on +31 (0)6 5112 6167. For more information about ATPI, visit www.atpi.com.