Graphic & Multimedia Designer
Graphic & Multimedia Designer
Do you live and breathe creative marketing? Do you have a whole host of new ideas burning a hole in your notebook? Can you design disruptive creative campaigns that tell stories and resonate with a target audience? Can you make a strategy come to life with creative assets across social media, events, digital advertising and PR? Are you always hungry for more tools and tech to help visualise your ideas? And do you possess a wide range of technical skills to make this ideas come to life?
If so, then you could be the newest addition to ATPI’s Group Marketing Team.
What we’re looking for:
ATPI is looking for an enthusiastic, self-starting and experienced designer to join our Global Group Marketing team and be instrumental in developing dynamic creative campaigns that improve brand awareness and disrupt the niche markets we work in.
You’ll be overseeing all the creative areas of the business.This role covers the full breadth of marketing communications including campaigns, digital marketing and thought leadership initiatives and will incorporate a blend of designing new marketing strategies and adopting group marketing frameworks. Only the very best creative work goes through to completion, so it’s very important you have a close eye on the quality of assets that are being produced.
As Graphic & Multimedia Designer you will be:
- A brand guardian ensuring all of our creative campaigns and assets are in line with our overall tone of voice
- Keeping record of all brand content, analysing what worked and what didn’t
- Collaborating with other department stakeholders to help evolve the businesses creative process
- Hands on with the ability to assist the wider marketing team and create campaign assets when required
- Comfortable delivering creative campaigns across all of our business lines and product lines
- Briefing freelancers and making sure all work is executed in line with the initial concept
- Concepting and developing the creative assets for internal and external marketing initiatives covering all channels including digital, social media, content, PR and offline marketing activity such as events, advertising and B2B sales collateral such as presentations and brochures
- Working closely with the team to deliver tailored creative campaigns that entice the buyer personas of ATPI, our business and product lines
- An all-round creative marketeer who will be the voice in group marketing that brings our business and product lines to life
- Instrumental in idea generation and delivery, overseeing the look and feel for all marketing campaigns, online and offline - researching and proposing new ways to enhance the brands visuals
- The creative lead for the global team, working closely with the marketing team to execute, enhance, and elevate ATPI - championing creativity and innovation
- Demonstrable expertise across the full adobe suite, website creative, digital advertising, photography, videography and After Effects
- Fluent (professional) written and spoken English
- 5+ years relevant creative marketing experience
- Must have the ability to concept, develop and implement creative campaigns
- Experience in building integrated, multi-channel marketing campaigns for the B2B market
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skill
- (Nice to have) Experience in travel, corporate travel, Marine. Energy, Mining, Sports and Event
- (Nice to have) Experience in animation and after effects
- Experience of CMS systems such as Wordpress
- Digital savvy and open to new tools & tech in your area of expertise
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com
About the company:
ATPI delivers world-leading business to business travel solutions to organisations operating in a variety of specialist sectors around the world. The aim that unites every brand, sector, service and strategy is to deliver what really matters to every single one of our customers.
Comprising of ATPI Corporate Travel, Direct ATPI, ATPI Marine & Energy, ATPI Mining & Resources, ATPI Corporate Events and ATPI Sports Events, the ATPI Group combines decades of experience and specialist expertise with innovative technology and a global network to provide our customers with what matters most.