Digital Services Executive
Have you ever thought about working in digital services?
We are looking for a Digital Services Executive to join our growing team of Digital Experts!
The ATPI Group is one of the world’s leading and long established global travel management and events businesses. With a footprint of wholly owned offices and network partners in over 100 locations around the world, the business boasts market leading travel expertise, corporate event management skills and specialist knowledge in sectors such as shipping, energy and offshore, sports, retail, finance and professional services.
Technology is driving our business forward and you could play a part…..
What will you do?
The best candidate for this role will have a passion for both Customer Service and technology. The role is really diverse, working with many of our colleagues in other departments and other locations…so you’ll learn a lot about the wider ATPI business!
You will be working very closely with several departments within the business, including Operations, Account Management, Sales, Implementation and the Global Project Team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Implementing online booking tools for new and existing business
- Training client users how to use our products (both remotely and face to face)
- Providing day to day support to online customers
- Assisting the sales team in new bids
- Helping to streamline and improve efficiencies internally within ATPI
- Promoting ATPI technology within the business
Key experience, knowledge and skills
- Attention to detail
- Able to use own initiative
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to think logically when reviewing system issues.
- GDS proficient
- Able to work under pressure
- Accuracy and ability to follow instructions
- Ability to work well with a Team
- Operational experience
The successful candidate will have
- Has an interest and passion for Technology
- Has a passion for customer satisfaction and teamwork
- Can remain calm in a pressured environment
- Has client facing experience
- Has an understanding of the Business Travel Industry and keeps up with market trends
What we offer?
We provide a dynamic and results driven team environment, competitive compensation and benefits package.
For more information about this vacancy, please contact Kim Lorijnen. Or send your application with CV by mail to Kim Lorijnen, firstname.lastname@example.org