Plan and manage FIFO worker travel more efficiently with a team of industry experts
ATPI Mining & Resources’ specialist teams are well experienced in finding solutions to the complexities of remote site travel management. This includes facilitating the safe, secure and efficient movement of Fly-In Fly-Out teams by combining sector-specific technology, 24/7 global support teams and advanced industry-insight.
Ensuring that all travel to remote site locations is safe, efficient and compliant
We understand that getting FIFO workers to and from remote sites isn’t a 9-5 operation, which is why ATPI Mining & Resources are on hand 24/7 to assist in the management of crew and onsite personnel travel, from scheduling and booking to safety tracking and reporting.
Equipping mining organisations with the ability to respond to scheduling changes and unpredictable travel events quickly and confidently, ATPI Mining & Resources removes time-consuming admin and enables more time to be spent on strategy and business operations.
ATPI Mining & Resources transforms the process of planning and booking FIFO worker travel by:
- Providing access to industry-leading travel technology that has been created to address the specific requirements of the mining sector
- Ensuring all FIFO worker travel is safe, secure and compliant with duty of care regulations
- Enhancing the visibility of crew and onsite personnel when travelling to remote sites by automatically keeping track of their scheduled locations
- Producing significant operational efficiencies, reducing the risk of human error and automating the most cumbersome aspects of booking travel
- Improving travel policy compliance by applying organisational preferences and approval controls to every booking
- Giving a transparent total cost of travel for each roster rotation, enabling more accurate insights into project spend and improved forecasting abilities
- Streamlining communications to provide a record of all interactions and administration required throughout the rotation
Get in touch
Find out more about FIFO worker management for the mining sector
More Mining & Resources Insights
The challenges of safety and security begin the moment your employees walk out the front door.Lees meer
Fly In Fly Out (FIFO) workforces are great for providing mining companies with a ready source of workers, but they can also be a logistical nightmare. Organising travel, lodging, and work schedules for hundreds of people at once is a daily occurrence for mining companies; this, combined with a skilled labour shortage, forces mining companies to constantly adjust priorities.Lees meer
Many industries, including mining, have been disrupted in recent years. The pandemic, uncertainty in global supply chains, and ongoing industrial instability have highlighted the significance of hiring skilled, experienced workers in mining.Lees meer
In order to keep employees safe and operations legal, businesses in the mining sector must navigate subtle obstacles and logistics, and stringent industry laws.Lees meer
Environmental, social, and governance (ESG) principles have shaped the mining and resource industry from the beginning of exploration to asset production. The goal of achieving net zero emissions by 2050 (or sooner) is well established, but external stakeholders are exerting greater influence on how aggressively mining companies address existing ESG-related initiatives and re-prioritise if necessary.Lees meer
ATPI Mining & Resources has seen first-hand just how complicated the travel experience has become for mining organisations. In this short guide we will share best practice advice on how best to facilitate safe travel for crews and rotational workers.Lees meer