Leading travel management booking tools for the mining sector
Arm your organisation with the best travel technology in the market
It is ATPI Mining & Resources’ priority to ensure our clients have access to industry-leading travel management tools and can integrate these solutions seamlessly with their current processes in order to boost efficiency, control and visibility.
Travel management tools that fit seamlessly with how your organisation works
ATPI Mining & Resources are experts in the use of technology integration to create travel solutions that deliver results while working in harmony with your organisation’s existing systems.
By automating many of the manual processes involved with booking and managing crew rosters and travel for the mining sector, ATPI Mining & Resources’ online booking tools instantly improve efficiency, streamline the approval process, eliminate manual errors and at the same time save valuable resource time.
Our detailed knowledge and in-depth expertise of the mining sector means that we can match your organisation with travel management tools that fit with how and where you work. Whatever challenges you’re facing, we’ll provide you with the very best tools to overcome them.
Equip your mining organisation with the best travel technology on the market
ATPI Mining & Resources’ range of travel technology has been designed to make every step of your journey easier, right the way through from searching and booking to tracking and reporting. Integrating alongside your current crew management, finance and business management systems, our online travel solutions can provide:
- Property management system to book, track and report on all accommodation and donga options for remote workforces
- Efficient management of reservations, front desk, housekeeping, concierge, travel bookings, sales, catering and maintenance
- Seamless integration with over 500+ external device systems, which include keys, phone systems, energy management systems, internet booking engines and point-of-sale systems
- Mobile-enabled online reservation booking system with a secure web-based booking engine that facilitates booking on-the-go
- Features tailored to remote workforces, such as room reconciliation, contractor occupancy analysis, charge sheet accrual reporting and industry standard specialised reports
- Real-time insight on travel spend, key travel trends and travel policy compliance
- Travel policy and approval controls that appear with all search results to keep all bookings in line with organisational procedure
- Ongoing specialist support to ensure that you’re getting the most from your online booking tool
Get in touch
Find out more about Leading travel management for the mining sector
More ATPI Mining & Resources Insights
The challenges of safety and security begin the moment your employees walk out the front door.Lees meer
Fly In Fly Out (FIFO) workforces are great for providing mining companies with a ready source of workers, but they can also be a logistical nightmare. Organising travel, lodging, and work schedules for hundreds of people at once is a daily occurrence for mining companies; this, combined with a skilled labour shortage, forces mining companies to constantly adjust priorities.Lees meer
Many industries, including mining, have been disrupted in recent years. The pandemic, uncertainty in global supply chains, and ongoing industrial instability have highlighted the significance of hiring skilled, experienced workers in mining.Lees meer
In order to keep employees safe and operations legal, businesses in the mining sector must navigate subtle obstacles and logistics, and stringent industry laws.Lees meer
Environmental, social, and governance (ESG) principles have shaped the mining and resource industry from the beginning of exploration to asset production. The goal of achieving net zero emissions by 2050 (or sooner) is well established, but external stakeholders are exerting greater influence on how aggressively mining companies address existing ESG-related initiatives and re-prioritise if necessary.Lees meer
ATPI Mining & Resources has seen first-hand just how complicated the travel experience has become for mining organisations. In this short guide we will share best practice advice on how best to facilitate safe travel for crews and rotational workers.Lees meer