On-Site Hosts for Movin'On 2019
As the official travel partner for Movin’ On Summit 2019, ATPI Corporate Events is looking for bilingual hosts and hostesses to welcome and assist over 1000 delegates throughout the summit at Montreal airport, participating hotels and at the site of the event itself.
If you love interacting with the public, thrive when working as part of a team and will go the extra mile to ensure that every guest has an unforgettable experience, then this could be the role for you.
You can find this job descirption in French here
- Coordinate all welcome sites prior to the arrival of the participants
- Welcome participants and provide directions
- Assist participants before their journey
- Accompany participants to ground transport collection areas
- Help load and manage luggage to and from transport
- Communicate transport itineraries to passengers
- Answer passenger queries
- Act as an information point for participants
- Refer any request regarding hotel rooms to the accommodation coordinator
- Refer any dietary restrictions to the accommodation coordinator
- Refer any request for flights to the head of the travel desk
Opening times: Monday, June 3: tbc (8 hours)
Tuesday, June 4: 6 h / 10 h - 16 h / 20 h
Wednesday, June 5: 6 h / 10 h - 16 h / 20 h
Thursday, June 6: 6 h / 10 h - 16 h / 19 h
Candidates must submit a CV and a brief cover letter explaining their motivation and interest to Joseph Limare at firstname.lastname@example.org
The ATPI Group delivers world-leading corporate travel and events solutions to organizations operating in a variety of specialist sectors around the world. The aim that unites every brand, sector, service and strategy is to deliver what really matters to every single one of our customers.
Comprising of ATPI Corporate Travel, Direct ATPI, ATPI Marine & Energy, ATPI Corporate Events and ATPI Sports Events, the ATPI Group combines decades of experience and specialist expertise
with innovative technology and a global network to provide our customers with what matters most.
At ATPI Corporate Events, we see every event as an opportunity to translate your brand values into a memorable experience that speaks directly to your guests. ATPI Corporate Events’ 25 years of events experience, global network and purchasing power, proprietary technology and team of events specialists all combine to make us one of the industry's leading events agencies. No matter the project, the objective or the size of your team, we manage the concept, the creation, the communication and every stage in between, so that when the big day arrives, you and your guests are free to enjoy it. Find out more about ATPI Corporate Events here.