Travel Consultant - Malaysia
Under the guidance and supervision of the Team Leader, consistently do bookings and liaise with clients on their travel plans and get them cost effective fares with the optimal routing.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Familiarity with Galileo, Amadeus, Fare database, Fare database engine, Scripts and other systems that are in use and do bookings for the client in the fastest possible time.
- Responding to client’s requests within the agreed time in the Service Level Agreement.
- Understanding the client’s needs in order to provide efficient service to the client at all time.
- Providing the most cost effective and best / optimal fare to the client with the most logical routing that makes the travel convenient for the Client.
- Escalating any feedback received to the Team Leader.
- Identify a drop in business from clients being managed. Escalate to Team Leader and Manager.
- Follow up on all bookings and informing the client in a timely manner.
- Fluent in English and Cantonese is a must.
- Possesses a basic Diploma/Bachelor Degree.
- Minimum 3 years experience in the Travel Industry.
- Able to communicate with a wide range of people at all levels both within and outside Company.
- Previous experience in Marine Travel, using any GDS and working with Airline Nett Fare products is preferable.
To apply please send your CV to Caroline Handoyo: email@example.com