Senior Business Travel Consultant - Lowestoft, UK
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensure that all travel enquiries are handled in an effective manner whilst ensuring service delivery meets, if not, exceeds client expectations.
- Hold detailed knowledge and understanding on ATPI company policies, procedures, and processes, ensuring they are followed at all times. Review continually to ensure most efficient and effective working practise is administered.
- Hold detailed knowledge and understanding on client specific policies, procedures, and processes, ensuring they are followed at all times. Review continually to ensure most efficient and effective working practise is administered.
- Complete all travel enquiries to the expected company and client standard ensuring profile information is taken into consideration with items such as Mileage membership, seating in line with client policy and ATPI Partnerships.
- Actively demonstrate awareness and knowledge on all ATPI products and apps to ensure travellers and bookers are aware and familiar with ATPI services and products. Where necessary, navigate clients through the relevant OBT or travel app (as applicable.)
- Assist clients with problem solving and be able to consider alternatives and recommend solutions.
- Offer clients the best fare opportunities whether this be through availability abroad, creative fare options, NDC options as well as inter office buying.
- Hold the ability to make qualified recommendations to our clients and cross sell as required.
- Make use of ATPI Academy and the various learning methods to ensure you remain on top of your role from an operational and product awareness perspective.
- Take ownership of personal training and development needs.
- Ensure communication, both written and verbal, meets with ATPI company standards.
- Provide good customer service to clients at all times.
- Assist Team Leader with any ad hoc responsibilities and/or tasks.
- Work as part of a team to share best working practises, encourage colleague interaction and create a positive working environment.
- Proactively help and support to other teams as required.
- You are confident in Amadeus
- Have some Galileo knowledge
- Have worked with multiple clients in a previous role
- Have excellent customer service skills
- Have a passion for the travel industry
Interested in applying? Send your CV to LowOpsManagers@atpi.com