Project Manager (fulltime)
Project Manager (fulltime)
The ESA Conference Bureau of ATPI Corporate Events in Noordwijk is looking for a Project Manager who loves the challenge of planning and realising national and international conferences. We are looking for a true multi-tasker who can handle budgets, venue negotiations, delegate relations, and questions from our clients across multiple projects: all at the same time.
ATPI represents a group of strong brands, active in corporate travel, marine & energy travel, corporate & sports events. You can find us in more than 45 countries worldwide with more than 100 offices, including in the Netherlands, UK, Canada, Norway, Singapore, Australia and Dubai.
The Dutch branch develops and organizes travel-related services & solutions, digital & live events, incentives, business meetings, sponsor activation and travel & hospitality programs for business clients with over 130 employees.
About the ESA Conference Bureau (ECB)
For the European Space Agency (ESA-ESTEC) ATPI Corporate Events offers in-house conference services; ESA Conference Bureau. The team is located in Noordwijk at the ESTEC premises. ESA is an international organization, where 80% is expat. The language used with our clients is, most of the time, English. Conferences are organized for people from all over Europe. Within ESA you can develop your different language skills and you will work in an intercultural environment. The Conference Team exists of 4 project managers, who will be your direct colleagues. The conferences that the Conference Team organizes are Scientific.
What are you going to do?
- Researching and writing proposals for ESTEC contacts
- Registration of guests (delegate management)
- Purchasing and set up budgets
- Project administration
- Assisting during conferences preparations
- Creating briefings, planning documents and itinerary
- Contact and briefing of main suppliers (catering, audio-visual, venues, etc.)
- On-site assistance during events (exhibitions, logistics, social programmes, vendors, etc.)
- Marketing activities: making website portals, sending out announcements
- Organizing social events and logistics (Welcome cocktail, Social Dinners, Transportation)
Who are you?
- HBO Level
- Excellent communication and social skills (team player)
- Service minded and representative
- Familiar with Microsoft Office
- Fluent in Dutch and English both verbal and written (required)
- Knowledge of other foreign languages is a plus
- Flexible can-do mentality (willing to work flexible hours)
- Organized, eye for detail and capable of dealing with stressful situations
- Experience with registration tools is a plus
- Marketing or html knowledge is a plus
- In possession of driver’s license B
What we offer?
- Competitive salary
- 25 vacation days and 6.5 ATV days (based on fulltime)
- Travel allowance (depending on your location and means of travel)
- Free travel insurance
- Discount on health insurance
- Participation in pension plan
- Access to the ATPI Academy
- Yearly team event
- Chance to travel within Europe for conferences
Benefits of the location in Noordwijk:
- Big canteen with a wide and healthy variety
- Free access to sport facilities (Gym, Swimming pool)
- Intercultural environment
- Different clubs that you can join (Dance club, Theatre club, Music club, Wine club etc.)
Please send your CV and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions about this vacancy and / or the application procedure, you can also contact Geraldine Provot (Sr. Operations Manager ESA) by telephone on 06-27008071 or via the same email address. For more information about ATPI, visit www.atpi.com.