Approche globale du devoir de diligence
Devoir de diligence et gestion des risques de voyage pour assurer la sécurité de votre personnel et la protection de votre organisation du secteur de l'énergie
Les propriétaires de plateformes de forage et les organisations du secteur de l'énergie sont responsables de la sécurité et du bien-être de leur personnel depuis le début du contrat jusqu'à l'arrivée des voyageurs chez eux, c'est pourquoi ATPI Marine & Energy a développé un service complet de soins qui protège tous les intérêts.
Improve traveller wellbeing and overall compliance with a proactive approach to duty of care
Insufficient duty of care practices can have a significant impact on the morale of your workforce. Poorly managed transport, miscommunications relating to travel itineraries and safety concerns can combine to result in decreased retention, increased recruitment cost and strained budgets, which is why a considered and well-executed duty of care programme is essential.
ATPI Marine & Energy’s duty of care solution has been designed to keep your travellers feeling safe and secure before, during and after every single trip. Pre-trip reporting, traveller tracking software, travel risk maps and instant travel alerts can be mixed and matched to create a programme that works for your energy organisation, enabling you to take a proactive approach to keeping track of travellers, anticipating travel disruption and providing support whenever and wherever it’s needed.
Feel reassured that your personnel are safe, secure and supported in the event of an emergency
Meeting the duty of care challenges presented by evolving political climates, unpredictable weather occurrences and even day-to-day life on a rig, ATPI Marine & Energy’s duty of care solutions keep your travellers feeling safe, secure and supported by:
- Taking a strategic, consultative approach to looking after your crew to ensure that you follow industry best practices and remain protected
- Aggregating pre-trip reports from across the globe so that you’re fully informed before a crew rotation begins
- Sending customised travel alerts direct to crew managers so that crew feel reassured and supported out on the road
- Providing visibility of crew throughout their trip using ATPI’s proprietary traveller tracking system
- Putting you in touch with ATPI’s in-house, 24/7 travel experts, trained to keep your crew moving
- Putting the very best major emergency response management processes in place to prepare for any eventuality
Find out more about duty of care on Insights
Find out how ATPI Marine & Energy's quick response and 24/7 support provided peace of mind in a volatile situationRead more
This is for you if you know that duty of care is a corporate travel essential and you want to ensure it's rightRead more
Find out how ATPI Marine & Travel's 24/7 support team and emergency response procedures rescued offshore personnelRead more
Find out how ATPI Marine & Energy worked with airlines and doctors to get the stranded member of crew home.Read more
ATPI Marine & Energy have supported their energy clients in the continuation of essential business operations...Read more
ATPI Marine & Energy’s experts share what they think marine organisations should implement in order to be best placed to navigate the future of the sector.Read more