Can you deliver what really matters?
Without our motivated and committed team across the globe, ATPI wouldn’t be what it is today – but could you contribute to what ATPI will be in the future?
Whether it’s providing excellent service to travellers, offering guidance and insight to our clients as a whole, creating technology to make peoples’ lives easier or ensuring that ATPI is performing at our very best, everything we do is about putting people first and delivering what really matters to them.
We want to cultivate a team of people who all share the same values, operating as one time for optimal results.
Take a second and see if you share ours:
1. Integrity – Holding ourselves to the highest standards
2. Empowerment – Promoting accountability. Encouraging initiative. Recognising achievement.
3. Innovation – Always asking why. Always challenging. Always searching for a better way.
4. Service – Putting the customer first. Being proactive. Tailoring solutions. Striving for excellence.
By becoming part of the ATPI team, you will:
- Work with a wide variety of clients and learn all about their unique sectors
- Face new challenges in an industry with a constantly changing landscape
- Benefit from the abundance of opportunities that our large global network brings
- Operate in an environment designed to empower you to always do what’s best
- Challenge the status quo and continually pushing for improvement
We are always looking for new talent at junior, graduate and senior level. So, even if you don’t see a vacancy that matches your skill set, we’d still encourage you to send your CV to us today.
We’re growing fast. Why not grow with us?
ATPI's Current Career Opportunities:
On-Site Hosts for Movin'On 2019
As the official travel partner for Movin’ On Summit 2019, ATPI Corporate Events is looking for bilingual hosts and hostesses to welcome and assist over 1000 delegates at the summit at Montreal airport, participating hotels and at the site of the event itself.
Find out more about this opportunity : Eng Fr
Senior bid writer
We are looking for a senior bid writer to join the bid management team to ensure all our tenders and client retenders deliver a strong, consistent and relevant message to their audience. The role will also have a strong sales support focus as well as an internal and external marketing component. Find our more about this opportunity
USA - Senior Travel Consultant
Position Overview: To provide excellent customer service to ATPI clients by delivering courteous and consultative travel arrangements. Demonstrate expertise in routings, faring and travel logistics for domestic and international reservations including air, car, hotel and rail. Read more.