Regional Key Account Manager - Singapore, India
Regional Key Account Manager - India
The role of the Regional Account Manager is to drive all aspect of assigned customer portfolio to include but not limited to retention, contract negotiation, implementation, upselling of ATPI products and services, and conducting business reviews.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Meet client retention and account profitability targets
• Increase revenues by means of Up-Selling and Cross-Selling through consultative approach, ensuring solution meet customer's needs
• Develop and execute business plans, implement key deliverables and measure results
• Manage new business implementation
• Carrying out Management Information analysis and providing consultative analysis to the client on a regular basis
• Building good working relationships with the Sales & Operations Managers and their respective teams
• Maintaining accurate records in company designated database – Microsoft Dynamics
• Ensure timely settlement of customer payments where required and necessary as per contractual obligation
• Providing a monthly report to Head of Account Management on key achievements, activities, focus areas and requirements for your region
• Any task as delegated by management
Qualifications, Key Skills and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• 5 Years’ experience in Customer Experience and/or Account Management
• Well presented
• Energetic, Analytical, and Customer Focused.
• Travel Management Company (TMC) Account Management experience preferred.
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com