Business Travel Consultant, Lowestoft
The ATPI Group delivers world-leading corporate travel and events solutions to organisations operating in a variety of specialist sectors around the world. The aim that unites every brand, sector, service, and strategy is to deliver what really matters to every single one of our customers.
The role of a Business Travel Consultant is to work with our clients, understand their needs, fulfil their travel requirements and to deliver a high level of customer service at all times.
Business Travel Consultants will undergo a thorough training with ATPI’s in house Training Department, learning all aspects of the role and the systems needed to fulfil all aspects of our clients travel needs.
Main responsibilities include, but are not limited too;
- Maintain and deliver a high level of customer service to all our clients whilst aiming to go above and beyond their expectations.
- Source, recommend and book all aspects of our client’s travel needs which may include, but not limited to, Air, Hotel, Rail, Car Hire and Ferries.
- Be able to think outside of the box, recommend alternative solutions to our clients which offer cost savings opportunities.
- Be confident in managing demanding workloads and working to strict deadlines from both our clients and our suppliers.
- Provide up to date advice on current Covid-19 restrictions and entry / visa restrictions for each relevant enquiry.
Desired Skills and Experience;
- Previous experience within a TMC Environment.
- Experience of using a GDS - Amadeus preferable, however willing to cross train.
- Computer Literate, comfortable using Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Teams etc.
- A strong team player, comfortable working within both large and smaller teams of people.
What ATPI can offer you:
- A competitive salary.
- A career in a fast paced, ever changing industry with the opportunity to progress within ATPI
- An environment which encourages our people to think innovatively, empowers them to challenge the status quo and promotes integrity in everything we do.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Additional leave
- Company events
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee discount
- Free parking
- On-site parking
- Wellness programme
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Quarterly bonus
Work Location: Lowestoft
Interested in applying? Please contact LOWOpsManagers@atpi.com