Plan and manage FIFO worker travel more efficiently with a team of industry experts
ATPI Mining & Resources’ specialist teams are well experienced in finding solutions to the complexities of remote site travel management. This includes facilitating the safe, secure and efficient movement of Fly-In Fly-Out teams by combining sector-specific technology, 24/7 global support teams and advanced industry-insight.
Ensuring that all travel to remote site locations is safe, efficient and compliant
We understand that getting FIFO workers to and from remote sites isn’t a 9-5 operation, which is why ATPI Mining & Resources are on hand 24/7 to assist in the management of crew and onsite personnel travel, from scheduling and booking to safety tracking and reporting.
Equipping mining organisations with the ability to respond to scheduling changes and unpredictable travel events quickly and confidently, ATPI Mining & Resources removes time-consuming admin and enables more time to be spent on strategy and business operations.
ATPI Mining & Resources transforms the process of planning and booking FIFO worker travel by:
- Providing access to industry-leading travel technology that has been created to address the specific requirements of the mining sector
- Ensuring all FIFO worker travel is safe, secure and compliant with duty of care regulations
- Enhancing the visibility of crew and onsite personnel when travelling to remote sites by automatically keeping track of their scheduled locations
- Producing significant operational efficiencies, reducing the risk of human error and automating the most cumbersome aspects of booking travel
- Improving travel policy compliance by applying organisational preferences and approval controls to every booking
- Giving a transparent total cost of travel for each roster rotation, enabling more accurate insights into project spend and improved forecasting abilities
- Streamlining communications to provide a record of all interactions and administration required throughout the rotation
Get in touch
Find out more about FIFO worker management for the mining sector
More Mining & Resources Insights
ATPI Mining and Resources' experts have compiled this short guide on getting the most value from your current travel programme.Read more
Despite its reputation as an arduous place in which to operate and grow a business, Africa remains an attractive prospect to those within the mining sector due to its rich resources and tremendous potential.Read more
Getting crew from A to B, via C and with an unscheduled stop at D is often seen as one of the many challenges that come as standard when operating in the mining sector.Read more
Despite being one of the biggest strains on budget and resource, travel can seem invisible in the day to day operations of the mining industry – until it goes wrong.Read more
2020 has provided a tough landscape for those in the mining sector. As mining organisations now look to the future, how can they ensure that their travel programme will grow with them?Read more
As the spread of COVID-19 has forced much of the world into lockdown, and international borders to close, there are momentous challenges being overcome every day to ensure that essential workers in the sector can get where they need to, and safely.Read more