ATPI Door to Site Accommodation for Mining & Resources Travel
Manage the entire crew travel process with one system, one point of contact and 24/7 support
A complete workforce travel management service when and wherever you need it, ATPI Door to Site Accommodation ensures that every aspect of travel is coordinated to meet the demands of both your mining organisation and your travellers.
Deliver an enhanced end-to-end travel experience for your workforce and greater efficiency for your mining organisation
Unrivalled experience in the mining and resources sector means that we’re specialists in crew rotations and so we created a service that includes everything necessary for safe, efficient and cost-effective travel to remote mine site locations.
ATPI Door to Site Accommodation provides you with a complete and convenient travel management service, managing all elements of crew and onsite personnel rotation with one contact, one invoice and 24/7 support.
ATPI Door to Site Accommodation supports every stage of personnel travel and crew rotation with unrivalled expertise
This comprehensive service includes all pre-travel processes such as visa procurement, prepayment for accommodation and pre booked ground transport, as well as traveller tracking, risk management and emergency response protocols.
Enabling mining organisations to spend less time coordinating travel and more time on what really matters, ATPI Door to Site Accommodation connects you to your own travel specialist who will utilise their experience, insider knowledge and industry contacts to make for a more productive process.
ATPI Door to Donga™ can support the movement of your workforce by:
- Collating multiple travel services into one itinerary, speeding up and simplifying the process of arranging crew travel
- Providing improved cost transparency by gathering all costs into one itemised invoice, enabling more accurate budget forecasting
- Tracking all communications and confirmations to reduce the time and resource spent on correcting human error
- Integrating up-to-date duty of care and HSQE policies into every booking and confirmation process to ensure that traveller wellbeing is always taken care of
- Connecting your organisation to passports and visas experts who can manage even the most complex of travel document procedures
- Managing the logistics of ground transport and security for smooth movement of personnel across the globe
Get in touch
Find out more about travel management for the mining and resources sector
More ATPI Mining & Resources Insights
Despite its reputation as an arduous place in which to operate and grow a business, Africa remains an attractive prospect to those within the mining sector due to its rich resources and tremendous potential.Read more
Getting crew from A to B, via C and with an unscheduled stop at D is often seen as one of the many challenges that come as standard when operating in the mining sector.Read more
Despite being one of the biggest strains on budget and resource, travel can seem invisible in the day to day operations of the mining industry – until it goes wrong.Read more
2020 has provided a tough landscape for those in the mining sector. As mining organisations now look to the future, how can they ensure that their travel programme will grow with them?Read more
As the spread of COVID-19 has forced much of the world into lockdown, and international borders to close, there are momentous challenges being overcome every day to ensure that essential workers in the sector can get where they need to, and safely.Read more