A comprehensive approach to duty of care for the mining sector
Duty of care and travel risk management that keeps your workers safe and your mining organisation protected
Mining organisations are responsible for the safety and wellbeing of their personnel from the moment crew begin to travel to a mine site to the moment they arrive home, which is why ATPI Mining & Resources have developed a comprehensive duty of care service that protects all interests.
Improve traveller wellbeing and overall compliance with a proactive approach to duty of care
Insufficient duty of care practices can have a significant impact on the morale of your workforce. Poorly managed transport, miscommunications relating to travel itineraries and safety concerns can combine to result in decreased retention, increased recruitment cost and strained budgets, which is why a considered and well-executed duty of care programme is essential.
ATPI Mining & Resources’ duty of care solution has been designed to keep your travellers feeling safe and secure before, during and after every trip. Pre-trip reporting, traveller tracking software, travel risk maps and instant travel alerts can be mixed and matched to create a programme that works for the demands of the mining sector, enabling you to take a proactive approach to keeping track of travellers, anticipating travel disruption and providing support whenever and wherever it’s needed.
Feel reassured that your personnel are safe, secure and supported in the event of an emergency
Meeting the duty of care challenges presented by global pandemics, volatile political climates and unpredictable weather occurrences, ATPI Mining & Resources’ duty of care solutions keep your travellers feeling safe, secure and supported by:
Taking a consultative approach to looking after your crew by ensuring that you are compliant with industry regulations and best practice
- Aggregating pre-trip reports from across the globe so that you’re fully informed before travel to mine site begins
- Sending customised travel alerts direct to crew managers so that crew feel reassured and supported out on the road
- Providing visibility of crew throughout their trip using ATPI’s proprietary traveller tracking system
- Putting you in touch with ATPI’s in-house, 24/7 travel experts, trained to keep your crew moving
- Putting the very best major emergency response management processes in place to prepare for any eventuality
Get in touch
Find out more about A comprehensive approach to duty of care for the mining sector