Comprehensive duty of care approach
Duty of care and travel risk management that keeps your personnel safe and your energy organisation protected
Rig owners and energy organisations are responsible for the safety and wellbeing of their personnel from the moment a contract begins to the moment travellers arrive home, which is why ATPI Marine & Energy have developed a comprehensive duty of care service that protects all interests.
Improve traveller wellbeing and overall compliance with a proactive approach to duty of care
Insufficient duty of care practices can have a significant impact on the morale of your workforce. Poorly managed transport, miscommunications relating to travel itineraries and safety concerns can combine to result in decreased retention, increased recruitment cost and strained budgets, which is why a considered and well-executed duty of care programme is essential.
ATPI Marine & Energy’s duty of care solution has been designed to keep your travellers feeling safe and secure before, during and after every single trip. Pre-trip reporting, traveller tracking software, travel risk maps and instant travel alerts can be mixed and matched to create a programme that works for your energy organisation, enabling you to take a proactive approach to keeping track of travellers, anticipating travel disruption and providing support whenever and wherever it’s needed.
Feel reassured that your personnel are safe, secure and supported in the event of an emergency
Meeting the duty of care challenges presented by evolving political climates, unpredictable weather occurrences and even day-to-day life on a rig, ATPI Marine & Energy’s duty of care solutions keep your travellers feeling safe, secure and supported by:
- Taking a strategic, consultative approach to looking after your crew to ensure that you follow industry best practices and remain protected
- Aggregating pre-trip reports from across the globe so that you’re fully informed before a crew rotation begins
- Sending customised travel alerts direct to crew managers so that crew feel reassured and supported out on the road
- Providing visibility of crew throughout their trip using ATPI’s proprietary traveller tracking system
- Putting you in touch with ATPI’s in-house, 24/7 travel experts, trained to keep your crew moving
- Putting the very best major emergency response management processes in place to prepare for any eventuality
Find out more about duty of care on Insights
Using Atriis with ATPI Marine & Energy can transform the way your organisation manages offshore travel.Read more
“We have become a true extension of our clients”Read more
It’s time to dispel some commonly-held myths about booking offshore travel in 2021.Read more
As crew managers continue to adapt to an unpredictable and fast-paced situation, we take the time to examine their greatest concerns right now...Read more
The most frequently asked questions about marine fares, with answers provided by ATPI's expertsRead more
Discover how ATPI Marine & Energy delivered a seamless implementation and excellent service from go-live.Read more