Holistic duty of care approach
Duty of care and travel risk management that fits with how your organisation travels
Fulfilling your duty of care obligations has never been more important, which is why our approach to duty of care and travel risk management is comprehensive yet customisable, ensuring that you get the visibility, procedure and tools that suit your unique organisational culture.
A proactive duty of care solution that contributes to a successful corporate travel strategy
Implementing an integrated and effective duty of care programme means thinking far beyond emergency processes, which is why ATPI Corporate Travel’s duty of care packages have been designed to keep your travellers feeling safe and secure before, during and after every single trip.
Legislation such as the UK’s Corporate Manslaughter and Corporate Homicide Act means employers from all industry sectors have both a legal and moral reason to prioritise duty of care. ATPI Corporate Travel's duty of care solutions make this process as straight forward and efficient as possible, enabling organisations of any size to take a proactive approach to keeping track of travellers, anticipating travel disruption and providing support whenever and wherever it’s needed.
Feel confident that your duty of care programme is keeping your corporate travellers safe, secure and supported
Meeting the duty of care challenges presented by evolving political climates, unpredictable weather occurrences and even day-to-day corporate life, ATPI Corporate Travel’s duty of care solutions keep your travellers safe, secure and supported by:
- Taking a strategic, consultative approach to looking after your travellers to ensure that you follow industry best practices and remain protected
- Aggregating pre-trip reports from across the globe so that you’re fully informed before travellers start their journey
- Sending customised travel alerts direct to travellers so that they feel reassured and supported out on the road
- Providing visibility of travellers throughout their trip using ATPI Corporate Travel’s proprietary Traveller Tracking System
- Putting you in touch with ATPI Corporate Travel’s in-house, 24/7 travel experts, trained to keep your travellers moving
- Implementing the very best major emergency response management processes to prepare for any eventuality
Find a duty of care solution that’s the perfect fit for your organisation
Our decades of corporate travel experience have taught us that there’s no uniform approach to travel – what works for one organisation, doesn’t work for another. In order to enable all corporates to successfully fulfil and maintain their duty of care obligations in a way that works for their unique culture, ATPI Corporate Travel offers a variety of compliant duty of care packages that can be customised and upgraded as your requirements change over time.
Find out more about ATPI'S duty of care with Insights
Here’s a selection of questions to include in your next corporate travel RFP in order to gather comprehensive information about a TMC’s safety and security offeringRead more
The coronavirus pandemic has made many things uncertain, however one definite is that duty of care is now top of the priority list for most corporate travel programmes.Read more
Recommendations for duty of care technology and processes that will ensure your travellers are fully supported as travel begins the journey back to normalRead more
Business travel ground to a halt for many organisations, so where does that leave travel managers?Read more