ATPI On the Go™
Simple to access, mobile itineraries, easy to use and full of useful travel information, ATPI On The Go™ is the perfect corporate travel companion.
Mobile itineraries, passport and visa details, instant location sharing with our expert emergency response team and real-time travel updates - Mobile itineraries, passport and visa details, eergency contact numbers for services across the globe and real-time travel status updates, ATPI On The Go™ equips your travellers with everything they need to stay focused on what they do best.
Bring convenience and efficiency to every corporate travel trip with ATPI On The Go™
Designed and built with business travellers in mind, ATPI On The Go™ offers everything that today’s corporate travellers need to have at hand when travelling for work.
Mobile itineraries give immediate and up-to-date access to booked flights, hotels and trains. These can then be easily uploaded to calendars, forwarded to colleagues and enabled as a push alerts for updates. Ensuring that travellers feel safe and knowledgeable during their trip, our mobile app also provides ATPI Corporate Travel office details and emergency contact numbers for police, ambulance and fire services from a wide range of countries.Download the ATPI on the go app
Keeping travellers up to date and on track, wherever their role takes them
Making key travel information and itineraries easily available means that your travellers are free to focus on doing what they do best when travelling for business. Here’s how ATPI On The Go™ can improve corporate travel management for your organisation by:
- Displaying future travel itineraries in an intuitive and easily-shareable format
- Enabling travellers to share their location at the touch of a button for emergency support
- Giving instant access to real-time travel information, such as flight statuses, rail delays and wider information about worldwide destinations
- Integrating seamlessly with each traveller’s profile information and preferences, including visa details and loyalty card numbers
- Enabling easy sharing of itineraries for more efficient group travel and collaborative working
- Offering compatibility with a range of devices
Find out more about ATPI On The Go™ on Insights
Discussing how business travel has changed and what's in store for the future with Kelly Jones, Managing Director of ATPI for Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, IndonesiaRead more
Business travel ground to a halt for many organisations, so where does that leave travel managers?Read more
...And how to answer themRead more
This is for you if you're searching for an online booking tool for corporate travel but don't know where to startRead more