A centralised traveller profiling solution that makes for better booking, reduced admin and happier travellers
ATPI eProfile™ works as a master database that integrates with all ATPI and third party technology, completing up-to-date traveller details, visa information and preferences at the touch of a button. By speeding up the process of arranging corporate travel, ATPI eProfile™ frees up the time of travel managers, bookers and travellers.
One system containing everything needed to make a corporate travel booking
The process of entering and re-entering the details and preferences of individual travellers is one of the most time-consuming aspects of managing corporate travel, but ATPI eProfile™ solves this seamlessly by holding all key booking information ready to be deployed at the time of booking.
Preventing bookers from needing to log into multiple systems and tools to complete just one booking, ATPI eProfile™ pre-populates booking forms with relevant traveller details, removing the risk of human error in the process.
ATPI eProfile™ keeps your organisation in control of corporate travel at all times
With an intuitive and easy to navigate interface, ATPI eProfile™ allows you to access and maintain your traveller profiles seamlessly, keeping you in control at all times. ATPI eProfile™ will enhance how your organisation books and manages corporate travel by:
- Allowing for more efficient management of your company and traveller profiles
- Implementing an end-to-end integration with all travel related technology, acting as a master profile database across multiple booking tools and systems
- Providing data accuracy and consistency across all of your travel technology platforms
- Offering a single profile to update across all ATPI and preferred partner platforms
- Fulfilling duty of care requirements by storing all emergency contact information for your travellers
- Storing important information regarding travel policy permissions
- Improving the speed of invoicing processes
- Remaining compliant with global data protection standards
ATPI's latest corporate travel advice on Insights
If not understood thoroughly Africa’s unique business landscape can have a huge impact on the efficiency that is so important to organisations who require travel to and from the continent - which if not resolved has a further effect on compliance, safety and traveller wellbeing.Read more
Most city dwellers have by now seen the increase in popularity of shared bikes and scooters around their city — and if not, they will soon enough.Read more
With a new year ahead, travel managers want to know how soon corporate travel will meet pre-pandemic levels and how the shift towards remote working will affect the return of internal meetings, client visits, and conferences.Read more
Find out how ATPI have helped the world renowned Concertgebouworkest achieve their travel goals in challenging circumstancesRead more