The Management Team
Graham has held various senior management positions throughout Europe, the Far East and South Africa. The early part of his career was in publishing, most notably as Chief Executive of Link House. He went on to run a fully listed PLC, taking the travel interest into ATPI and helping to establish this company as a major international player.
Chief Executive Officer
Ian joined ATPI in 2003 after previously working with travel technology business TelMe Farebase. He was initially appointed Director of ATPI Sports Events and has since become Chief Finance Officer. Ian‘s earlier career included corporate finance positions at Ernst & Young. In March 2020, Ian was appointed Chief Executive Officer of the ATPI Group.
Chief Commercial Officer & Regional Managing Director USA, Middle-East and Africa
Gary was appointed chief commercial officer within the energy and shipping sectors at ATPI in 2015, following the acquisition of international travel company, Griffin Travel, which he worked for since 2013. He was also involved in the development of the Direct ATPI Global Travel brand, a new organisation formed in agreement between ATPI and Direct Travel launched in September 2017.
International Board Director, Regional Managing Director Pacific
Peter has worked alongside ATPI’s Chairman, Graham Ramsey for over 10 years as an integral member of the management team. Responsible for the operational aspects of the business, including in developing markets, he also oversees all client services throughout Australia and New Zealand.
Regional Managing Director UK, Benelux & France, Global Head of Corporate Sales
Adam joined Seaforths Travel in 1998, which would become part of the ATPI Group, and has played a key role in its expansion and reputation of the Group internationally, as well as its diversification from oil and gas specialisms into a multitude of other sectors. Adam is currently Regional Managing Director in the UK, France & Benelux, and Global Head of Corporate Sales.
Chief Innovation & Technology Officer, Regional Managing Director Asia
Ali has over 20+ years of experience with an established career in operations and technology. Ali joined Griffin Travel in 2004, which went on to be acquired by ATPI in 2014. He oversees the strategic IT direction of the organization and focuses on leveraging disruptive innovations to provide competitive technology-enabled, customer centric solutions.
Group Company Secretary
With previous experience in the motor, shipping and oil industries, Michael joined Ayscough Travel in 1990 and took the roles of Director of Finance and Company Secretary until the business merged to become ATPI in 2002. Michael is currently Group Company Secretary, Head of Compliance and Data Protection Officer for the ATPI Group.
Senior Executive Team
- Ian Sinderson – Chief Executive Officer
- Gary Pearce – Chief Commercial Officer, Regional Managing Director USA, Middle-East and Africa
- Ali Hussain – Chief Innovation & Technology Officer, Regional Managing Director Asia
- Peter Muller – International Board Director, Regional Managing Director Pacific
- Adam Knights – Regional Managing Director UK, Benelux & France, Global Head of Corporate Sales
- Mike Beacher – Group Company Secretary
- John Nixon – Global Director of Operations
- Captain Khuman – Executive Chairman of Shipping, India
- Nikos Gazelidis – Group Head of Marine, Managing Director Greece & Cyprus
- Judy Peplinski – Global Head of Energy, Managing Director, USA
- Dag Kristian Amland – Group Head of Supplier Relations, Managing Director Nordics
- Helen van Berkel – Global Head of Events
- Craig Bufton – Group Financial Controller