ATPI Traveller Tracking System™
Track, monitor and communicate your travellers wherever and whenever you need to
From a simple follow up message to ensure they have arrived at their destination safely, to critical communication in a time of crisis, ATPI Traveller Tracking System™ enables you to provide full support to your travellers throughout the duration of their trip.
A corporate traveller tracking tool containing everything you need to keep your travellers safe and secure
ATPI Traveller Tracking System™ keeps both your organisation and your travellers informed before, during and after every trip, by providing a dynamic, 360-degree view of travel risks, traveller whereabouts and emergency incidents.
An intuitive, graphical map displays traveller locations in conjunction with the various risk levels associated with each destination, enabling travel and security managers to stay informed at a glance.
With one click, users can access more detailed information, such as traveller itineraries and previous communications. A broad range of search filters make it easy to create a bespoke overview of the travel data you require, whether by city, airport, risk level, traveller, flight, hotel or date range. Via the integrated email and SMS function, you can instantly reach out to selected travellers, using pre-populated templates to provide the speed that is so essential in emergency situations.
ATPI Traveller Tracking System™ puts you in the best place to fulfil your organisation’s duty of care obligations 24/7
Enabling you to act quickly in the event of an emergency, ATPI Traveller Tracking System™ improves your corporate duty of care programme by:
- Ensuring all corporate travel is compliant with your duty of care obligations as an employer
- Providing peace of mind for travellers when they are out on the road, as well as reassurance for those back in the office
- Enabling instant and direct communication with travellers in the event of an emergency
- Equipping travel and security managers with useful overviews and detailed reports of travel risks prior to a trip taking place
- Tracking an audit trail of all communication, ready for post-incident reviews
- Being available for all locations at all times
Find out more about ATPI Traveller Tracking System™ on Insights
This is for you if you want to ensure that your organisation is supporting LGBTQ+ travellers in the best possible wayRead more
Want to find out corporate travel managers are most concerned about right now?Read more
This is for you if you know that duty of care is a corporate travel essential and you want to ensure it's rightRead more
This is for you if you're looking to ensure that your organisation's duty of care programme is up to scratchRead more