Take a more strategic approach to corporate travel with decision-driving data from ATPI Analytics™
ATPI Analytics™ is an intuitive data analysis platform that contains everything you need to gain an accurate understanding of how your organisation really travels.
The comprehensive corporate travel analysis tool that makes for more efficient and more cost-effective travel
ATPI Analytics™ is invaluable to organisations that want more than just an overview of travel spend. This dynamic platform allows for customised, real-time reporting on pre and post trip information, as well as using predictive analytics to provide insight into how strategic behavioural changes could benefit your travel programme.
A corporate travel data analytics platform that supports your business performance by informing your travel strategy
ATPI Analytics™ allows travel managers to finally understand the way in which their organisation travels, making for more informed initiatives and more productive stakeholder management. Offering reporting, seamless integration with existing systems, customisable dashboards and peer benchmarking, ATPI Analytics drills down into the who, what, where and why of corporate travel.
ATPI Analytics™ will transform your travel programme by:
- Boosting efficiency by providing relevant, accurate data that can be used to make quicker, more informed decisions
- Showing real-time data in a dynamic format to ensure travel managers always have an up-to-date picture of company-wide travel
- Performing peer benchmarking exercises to allow a more contextual understanding of corporate travel
- Predicting the potential savings that could be made by reducing non-essential travel or late booking patterns
- Tracking specified travel budgets and identifying the most effective actions to take in order to remain within them
- Collating all travel data into one single view, improving efficiency and offering direction as to where resource should be focused
- Displaying all data using a visual and intuitive approach, making it easier than ever before to search and interrogate your data
Zo stuur je zakenreizigers onbezorgd op reisRead more
De wereld is in transitie, ook op het gebied van zakenreizen. Dat betekent een veranderende rol voor de travel manager. En vraagt om een andere insteek van een reisbeleid dat vaak jaren geleden is opgesteld. Is jouw reisbeleid futureproof voor het veranderende gedrag van de zakenreiziger?Read more