Regional IT Lead (Network & Infrastructure)
Position overview: As a Regional IT lead (Network & Infrastructure) you will be committed to supporting our business and will focus on providing an excellent level of IT delivery. To achieve this the following is required to do and part of this role
- Cloud first –implementation – MS Azure led (At this moment we are using Azure Cloud)
- Experience and understanding of new technology solutions such as machine learning, RPA (Robotic Process Automation)
- Experience & knowledge in transitions from on-prem setup to the Cloud based oriented setup
- Key-member of the GLOBAL IT representing Europe region, reporting into Group CIO and acting as the subject matter and industry expert relating the technology solutions.
- Communicate regularly with the business stakeholders to ensure client satisfaction. To pick up any reported concern/issue with focus and priority to prevent further escalation and deterioration.
- Recommend the appropriate products and services that meet client needs and provide value and to be tracked against agreed budgets
- Research and recommend innovative IT solutions to improve efficiencies and reduce operational costs
- Day-to-Day Leadership of the IT technical support team 1st & 2nd Level and IT helpdesk tickets in your region. IT Helpdesk tickets are monitored and closed within SLA with by providing support for end users when needed
- Follow up on agreement renewals and advise the CIO what the best action is and take the action after approval
- Project manage new IT installations
- Install and configure network switches, routers and firewalls
- Install and administrate servers, laptops and PCs including operating systems and applications
- Configure and administrate Storage Area Network (SAN) and Network Attached Storage (NAS) data appliances
- Install and configure operating systems and applications
- Perform system backups and recovery
- Develop, document installation, configuration procedures and network topologies
- Apply software security patches and upgrades
- Configure and maintain the company's network and server infrastructure operating systems to comply with corporate IT policies and directives
- Maintaining the security and integrity of the company's IT systems
- Maintain accurate departmental records, including hardware assets and software licenses
- Ensure that software license terms are not breached
Experience & proven hands-on knowledge:
- Broad understanding of cloud based solutions (Azure Cloud) with administrative skills & ability to adopt and implement any new technology that might be required to be used
- Design & implement platforms based on virtual desktop solution (such as Terminal Services & Citrix XenApp v7.x) as well with local PC configurations (Windows 7 & 10) within a Microsoft Active Directory framework (including the design & implementation of PowerShell scripts and GPO’s).
- Design & implement all types of desktop end-user equipment and keep the asset management database up to date. For PC rollout, we use SCCM and manual installations there where required.
- Hands-on knowledge on IP based networks (including MPLS & DMVPN) & configuration of equipment (such as CISCO routers / HP & CISCO switches / servers)
- Installation, configuration, administration and monitoring of network firewalls / security appliances (Fortigate) / routers, switches (Cisco, HP), wireless controllers / access points (Cisco/Ubiquiti)
- Virtualisation software (VMware)
- Enterprise server operating systems (OS) (Windows Server 2008R2, 2012R2, 2016, 2019 & Linux)
- MS Exchange 2010 Hybrid setup with Office365.
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Good administration, planning and organisational skills (to work to deadlines and prioritise own workload). Change, Incident & Problem management
- Highly focused on attention to detail and quality orientation
- Creative and lateral thinking, idea generating for process improvement and able to implement
- Ability to work on multiple tasks in isolation and within a team
- Highly resilient, remaining calm and stable under pressure
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A positive and proactive attitude
- Provide support for end users and applications. Investigate, understand, troubleshoot & resolve issues
- To be able to introduce and integrate new technologies
- Desirable qualifications (non-essential): Microsoft: MCSA/MCSE, VMware: VCAP, Cisco: CCNA/CCNP
- Desirable Travel industry application knowledge (non-essential): Amadeus Selling Platform and/or Travelport’s Smartpoint
- Willing and able to travel to other locations
To apply, please send your CV to Miljenko.Cvijanovic@atpi.com.