Head of Group Marketing Communications - UK
Working closely with the senior leadership team, in this role you will have responsibility for developing and delivering ATPI’s global marketing communications strategy, to profile the business specialisms and products, and drive sales growth and client retention.
Your remit will cover the full breadth of marketing communications strategy including campaign frameworks, digital marketing and thought leadership programmes. You will work with ATPI’s key markets to roll-out this framework globally, through local marketing resources (reporting dotted line), whilst managing a direct team of global marketers, each owning a professional specialism.
The role includes responsibility for the integrity and development of the ATPI brands, and both internal and PR/external communications to meet core business objectives.
Reports to: Chief Commercial Officer
- Develop a strong, divisionally aligned brand presence and outstanding execution for ATPI’s brand portfolio
- Lead, motivate and develop the central group marketing team covering digital (website, social and inbound strategy), product, thought leadership and PR
- Lead and deliver the framework of all group marketing communication activities and ensure smooth cooperation / implementation with local / regional markets by maintaining regular communication
- Develop and manage the global business line marketing plans with the divisional leaders and execute activity through the regional / local marketing teams
- Develop and manage the global content plan and roll-out through various routes to market, including social media, thought leadership, marketing collateral and the website
- Develop and manage the go-to-market strategy for ATPI’s product portfolio, working with the global product team
- Lead the Corporate Communications programme around brand, product and divisions and leverage the spin off between social, digital PR and content
- Mentor, motivate and support the marketeers in local markets so that they feel connected to, and part of, the group team .. fully aligned with group strategy whilst executing local plans specific to their markets
- Work closely with the Chief Executive Officer to enhance and support ATPI’s internal communications strategy
- Manage marketing agency relationships – covering PR, creative and digital
- Create monthly marketing activity and results reports to present to the senior leadership team
- Work with the commercial team to support the customer reputation strategy through customer surveys and perational communications
- Manage the group marketing budget and work with regional Managing Directors to coordinate and link all marketing spend across the group
- Work closely with the group supplier relations team to allocate supplier funds to ensure maximum ROI
Qualifications & Experience
- 5 to 7 years relevant marketing experience
- Fluent (professional) written and oral English
- Demonstratable expertise in digital marketing
- Experience in building integrated, multi-channel marketing campaigns for the B2B market
- Ability to navigate between strategy and tactical directions
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to build rapport and credibility across internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Good antenna for the creative side of marketing
- Experience in working effectively with global teams in a matrix model
- Experience in working effectively cross functionally internally
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proven leadership skills associated with mentoring and developing a small team.
Please send your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org