Business Travel Consultant - Aberdeen, UK
Position overview: To provide a complete travel management service for all or any of our client accounts in compliance with company procedures and travel policies. Taking complete ownership for managing our clients travel needs and ensuring we are delivering the best travel solution for our client.
Areas of accountability
- Ensure that all travel enquiries are handled in an effective manner whilst ensuring service delivery meets, if not, exceeds client expectations.
- Hold an understanding on ATPI company policies, procedures and processes, ensuring they are followed at all times. Review continually to ensure most efficient and effective working practise is administered.
- Hold an understanding on client specific policies, procedures and processes, ensuring they are followed at all times. Review continually to ensure most efficient and effective working practise is administered.
- Complete all travel enquiries to the expected company and client standard ensuring profile information is taken into consideration with items such as Mileage membership, seating in line with client policy and ATPI Partnerships.
- Actively demonstrate awareness and knowledge on all ATPI products and apps to ensure travellers and bookers are aware and familiar with ATPI services and products. Where necessary, navigate clients through the relevant OBT or travel app (as applicable).
- Assist clients with problem solving and be able to consider alternatives and recommend solutions.
- Offer clients the best fare opportunities whether this be through availability abroad, creative fare options, NDC options as well as inter office buying.
- Hold the ability to make qualified recommendations to our clients and cross sell as required.
- Make use of ATPI Academy and the various learning methods to ensure you remain on top of your role from an operational and product awareness perspective.
- Take ownership of personal training and development needs.
- Ensure communication, both written and verbal, meets with ATPI company standards.
- Provide good customer service to clients at all times.
- Work as part of a team to share best working practises, encourage colleague interaction and create a positive working environment.
- Proactively provide assistance and support to other teams as required.
Please apply for by contacting Nicola Reith.