Can you deliver what really matters?
Without our motivated and committed team across the globe, ATPI wouldn’t be what it is today – but could you contribute to what ATPI will be in the future?
Whether it’s providing excellent service to travellers, offering guidance and insight to our clients as a whole, creating technology to make peoples’ lives easier or ensuring that ATPI is performing at our very best, everything we do is about putting people first and delivering what really matters to them.
We want to cultivate a team of people who all share the same values, operating as one time for optimal results.
Take a second and see if you share ours:
1. Integrity – Holding ourselves to the highest standards
2. Empowerment – Promoting accountability. Encouraging initiative. Recognising achievement.
3. Innovation – Always asking why. Always challenging. Always searching for a better way.
4. Service – Putting the customer first. Being proactive. Tailoring solutions. Striving for excellence.
By becoming part of the ATPI team, you will:
- Work with a wide variety of clients and learn all about their unique sectors
- Face new challenges in an industry with a constantly changing landscape
- Benefit from the abundance of opportunities that our large global network brings
- Operate in an environment designed to empower you to always do what’s best
- Challenge the status quo and continually pushing for improvement
We are always looking for new talent at junior, graduate and senior level. So, even if you don’t see a vacancy that matches your skill set, we’d still encourage you to send your CV to us today.
We’re growing fast. Why not grow with us? Contact us:
UK: Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
India: Send Resumes to Careers.ICE@atpi.com
US: Send Resumes to Careers-US@atpi.com
Australia: Send Resumes to email@example.com
Netherlands: Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
France: Send Resumes to email@example.com
Other: Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
ATPI's Current Career Opportunities:
Product Marketing Communications Executive – based in UK or Netherlands
Position overview: We are looking for a Product Marketing Communications Executive to join the Group Marketing team to support the global introduction, positioning and promotion of our proprietary and 3rd party products. In this role, you will be working together with local marketing teams and product managers to create internal and external awareness of our client technology portfolio, stimulate client product adoption and drive maximum usage. You will be responsible for developing product go to market plans, campaigns, product collateral and training materials. Read more.
Regional IT Lead (Network & Infrastructure)
Position overview: As a Regional IT lead (Network & Infrastructure) you will be committed to supporting our business and will focus on providing an excellent level of IT delivery. Read more.
IT Systems Support Engineer - Manchester, UK
Position overview: be part of our Global IT team that makes use of the latest technology to communicate and act in supporting our users and customers across 22 countries and 50 offices. Read more.
Sales Manager - Singapore
Are you a tenacious go getter and a closer? Do you have what it takes to become an established Sales Manager at a leading Global Travel Company? Read more