UK Marketing Manager
Do you have a whole host of new ideas burning a hole in your notebook? Can you create marketing campaigns that tell stories that resonate with a target audience? Are you willing to take on new challenges in order to truly understand the people that your marketing campaigns need to reach? Do you think you can adapt to changing priorities within an unpredictable industry? Can you engage senior stakeholders and garner their support with new initiatives? Are you an expert at managing multiple projects at once?
If so, then you could be the newest addition to ATPI’s UK marketing team.
What we’re looking for:
ATPI is looking for a motivated, creative and experienced marketing manager to join our UK marketing team to support our many local marketing and create campaigns that improve brand awareness and deliver results.
This role covers the full breadth of marketing communications including campaigns, digital marketing and thought leadership initiatives and will incorporate a blend of designing local marketing strategies and adopting group marketing frameworks. The UK marketing manager will be working closely with the Director of Global Marketing, ATPI’s in-house creative team and the marketing teams in each of our local markets.
As UK Marketing Manager you will be:
● Developing and implementing the a global marketing plan to an agreed budget and reporting on its effectiveness – covering all channels including digital, social media, content, PR and offline marketing activity such as events and advertising
● Leading ‘persona-led’ local marketing campaigns to help drive marketing-qualified leads to the sales team across all of ATPI’s brand portfolios
● Working with the functional business leaders (sales, account management and digital) to deliver targeted marketing communications
● Implementing multi-channel marketing frameworks developed in conjunction with the Director of Global Marketing
● Managing ATPI’s brand reputation through PR, social media and other communication strategies
● Developing relationships with key suppliers to agreed KPI’s – including PR and creative agencies, as well as, sponsorship opportunities with airlines
● Nurturing existing client relationships to support up-sell / cross-sell opportunities through targeted communications and events
● Supporting in the planning of global events to meet key objectives and report ROI
● 2-4 years relevant marketing experience
● Fluent (professional) written and spoken English
● Demonstrable expertise in digital marketing
● Experience in building integrated, multi-channel marketing campaigns for the B2B market
● Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
● A track record in delivering creative campaigns
● Strong interpersonal skills
● (Nice to have) Experience in travel, corporate travel and/or the offshore sectors
● Experience of CMS systems such as Wordpress
Interested? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org