Travel Consultant, Paris and Nice
Interested in working in a friendly and team-oriented environment to manage the travel of multiple corporate & marine clients and support the continued growth at ATPI France?
ATPI France is looking for motivated and talented travel consultants with Amadeus GDS experience!
These full-time positions will be based in the Paris region (Ruel Malmaison) or Nice, with a hybrid work schedule (2 days home working/per week)
CLIENTS: MULTINATIONAL / OFFSHORE / MARINE / FRANCE CORPORATE
Hours: Monday to Friday from 08:30-16:30 & 10:00-18:00 am - on a rotating basis (1 week out of 2). 35 hours/per week.
- Provide advice, pricing and ticketing of travel-related services and products (air, hotel, car, rail) for business travellers, in French and/or English
- Manage reservations, modifications, and cancellations of individual and/or group travel bookings
- Prepare and execute travel booking quotes and/or order confirmations in accordance with the company’s travel policy
- Price complex travel requests
- Control and monitor the quality of bookings
- Assist the client in case of problems and manage disputes
- Use the list of referenced suppliers
- Ensure customer incident reporting and savings
- Participate in any project related work
- You have previous experience of working in a similar position.
- You have a perfect knowledge of the GDS AMADEUS
- You master written/spoken English
- You are experienced with Microsoft Office tools.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills, a sense of service, and are solution driven.
- You are used to working in a team as well as autonomously and you are recognized for your curiosity, creativity, rigor, dynamism, and sense of service.
Are you interested?