Strategic Customer Success Manager
To provide effective and inspiring account management to ATPI Clients in all markets, ensuring the on-going development of the global travel programme. Develop, design, implement and maintain client business plans and KPI’s which are aligned to the identified needs of ATPI Clients and the brands.
You will be a true Customer Champion and expert in your field offering innovative and strategic solutions to your clients. You will possess exceptionally high standards of performance and will be skilled at communicating, presenting and support in renegotiating client agreements.
You will have a strong, commercially orientated background gained within the Travel Management sector along with demonstrated international Account Management experience. Your skills and experience will help to communicate and lead across markets to deliver exceptional results. You will have achieved success through your ability to identify opportunities and solve problems that create real commercial value.
- Maintain successful stakeholder(s) ATPI/ ATPI Clients relationships through development, understanding and management.
- To effectively be able to develop measurable and mutually agreeable annual business plans which will be reviewed and updated regularly.
- Ensuring the ATPI client company profile is kept up to date and used as a working document to ensure all key ATPI stakeholders are kept up to date with potential changes in client profile
- Continually review account structure and enhance service specifications and product offerings to enable ATPI to retain and grow with ATPI Clients.
- Key focus on retention, client contract compliance and expansion and organic growth of portfolio to avoid business churn and communicating the same across departments as necessary to ensure feasible resource planning.
- Ensure any solutions and processes agreed on or in place are validated with the relevant departments within ATPI to ensure that the client experiences a good quality standard from ATPI.
- To develop good business planning documents and account performance to be able to provide senior management with regular and accurate information.
- Development of valued relationships and networks, developing and reviewing business performance and looking towards new opportunities whilst making sound recommendations and acting as a trusted point of contact
- Providing monthly MI/reporting to Global Management Information to Travel Manager and senior stakeholders within the client base and ATPI respective local/regional Account Managers. Analyse MI to identify trends and savings opportunities, or policy recommendations to share proactively.
- Identify potential issues and discuss possible solutions with your line manager and other stakeholders as appropriate.
- Participate in maintaining controls over aged debt and finance related matters.
- Develop a strong network of supplier contacts and relationships preserving the ATPI brand reputation at all times as well as being a go to person for ATPI Clients when working with ATPI or client preferred suppliers.
- Adopt a consultative approach with clients on global and regional supplier agreements and provide intelligence on industry standards and how they relate to current client agreements, ensuring we are providing proactive recommendations and supporting the client on future supplier agreements.
- Provide a clear strategy and lead communication with account managers globally, ensuring we are working towards the overall global client objectives. Use CRM and SharePoint to document all information required by respective servicing offices to stay informed and up to date on changes to the client requirements.
- Evidence visibility in ATPI Clients’ key operating locations, building relationships across the organization.
- Work closely with ATPI Network Partners to ensure their full understanding of the client requirements at local and global level. Organise and attend extra-curricular events appropriate to business needs and clients transacted from the office with the objective of building and maintaining networks – both with suppliers and clients.
- Stay abreast of industry developments to help inform the client of future changes that will affect their travel programme in the immediate and long-term future.
- To safeguard the culture and entrepreneurial spirit of ATPI - ensuring that we inspire and value our clients and ATPI Colleagues.
- Support and or lead implementations on new business as required
- Active involvement during initial implementation and ability to own and lead implementation of potential new parts of the business
Key Experience, Knowledge & Skills:
- You will be expected to be comfortable in a Senior Stakeholder and management environment.
- You will be expected to create good initiatives with ATPI Clients, demonstrating our knowledge and expertise.
- An excellent understanding of ATPI Products and solutions
- You will possess excellent analytical skills, and have a questioning mind towards data, and are able to present your analysis with confidence and competence to the Client’s key stakeholders
- To uphold the Global Account Management Protocol, use applicable templates and processes. Manage by example.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presenting skills.
- Cultural awareness and understanding of how to deal with colleagues and clients in other locations.
- The ability to engage with and direct clients to meet their business plan objectives and overcome objections as they arise.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and thinking over a range of solutions.
- Understanding of financial measurements and ratios in relation to client performance and trading and ATPI.