Sales Manager - Malaysia Indonesia
The ATPI Group is currently looking for the right people to join their sales function in Asia Pacific. There are two vacant positions available in Malaysia and Indonesia respectively. In this role you will be part of ATPI’s commercial team and responsible for the development and performance of all facets of sales, working to achieve maximum profitability and growth in line with the company’s sales targets.
As sales manager you will:
- Meet new sales targets by identifying strategic customers, developing targeted strategies and nurturing existing relationships with prospects
- Manage RFPs and collaborate with sales managers in other regions to ensure that the very best regional and global bids are delivered every time
- Schedule visits with each key account manager to maintain and find ways to upsell in a relevant way
- Ensure that an action plan is in place for each key customer in order to achieve and maintain strong relationships that will ultimately deliver value to the business
- Establish and maintain a prospect database (Microsoft Dynamics) that enables the business to access key information
- Be responsible for your sales forecast reports and market intelligence.
- Work diligently on any ad-hoc projects that may not be directly linked to sales but will contribute to the overall enhancement of your career development
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum 6 years sales experience
- Must have commercial focus and an ability to translate numbers into commercial practicality
- Hands on attitude, a self-starter
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Travel Management Company (TMC) Sales experience preferred
- Fluent in English – spoken & written
- Results-oriented with strong analytical skills
- Understanding of CRM systems is an advantage
Kindly indicate if the role you are applying for is based in Malaysia or Indonesia when applying.