Project Executive, Venue Finding - UK
To provide a Venue Finding & Group Ancillary service for all or any of our client accounts in compliance with company procedures.
Taking complete ownership for the creation and execution of smaller meetings working with the Operational teams.
To produce high-quality venue proposals for new and existing clients
- Manage and support multiple client events
- Accurately produce all client proposals
- Present full understanding of client requirements and templates
- Proactively escalate delivery issues through notification of management to ensure continuous improvement of meeting processes, procedures and tools
- Display excellent written and verbal communication skills, particularly in areas relating to spelling, grammar and punctuation
- Show ability to work within tight deadlines and schedules
- Assist with web registration tools where required
- Manage smaller client events and deliver to the client’s specification including research, policies, negotiation and management of suppliers.
- Ensure client feedback is seen as an opportunity to improve.
- Show ability to remain calm and composed under pressure and demonstrate strong multi-tasking skills
- Understand, apply and promote the company’s values at all times
- Other duties as required
Key Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to think logically and consider all relevant aspects
- Able to work under pressure
- Accuracy and ability to follow instructions
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft office suite, including basic Excel
- Flexible to changing business needs