Market Research Analyst - Singapore
The ATPI Group is currently looking for a part-time Market Research Analyst in Singapore
We are looking for a methodical Market Research Analyst to collect, consolidate and analyse data on the maritime (shipping) landscape in conjunction with ATPI business objectives. A successful market researcher will be able to source and analyse qualitative data, trends, and competition with the aim to increase ATPI market share and competitiveness.
- Collect data on addressable marketplace and competitors and consolidate information into actionable items, reports and presentations.
- Compile and analyse statistical data using modern and traditional methods to collect it.
- Perform valid and reliable market research.
- Interpret data, formulate reports and make recommendations.
- Use online market research and catalogue findings to databases.
- Market Research experience.
- Ability to interpret large amounts of data and to multi-task.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking.
- Bilingual with an ability to speak either one of these languages Mandarin/Cantonese/Japanese.
This is a part-time position for a max. engagement of 1 month with possible renewal.
To apply please send your resume to email@example.com