Global Account Manager - Singapore
As a Global Account Manager, you are responsible to drive all aspect of assigned customer portfolio to include but not limited to retention, contract negotiation, leading global tenders, implementations, business consolidation, upselling of ATPI products and services, business planning and client reviews. You are accountable to establish and maintain ATPI and customer relationships with key decision makers in multiple countries and regions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Meet client retention and account profitability targets
- Drive globalization, booking process efficiency and policy compliance across all client markets
- Offer proactive and consultative solutions to clients and increase revenue by up selling ATPI products and services.
- Negotiate client contract terms, work on RFP and tender proposals and manage all contractual terms across all client markets
- Participate in business forecast and budget planning
- Develop and execute business plans, implement key deliverables, and measure results
- Develop, measure and report on Service Level Agreements and Key Performance indicators
- Manage new business and expansion projects
- Create and manage business improvement plans and conduct client business reviews
- Support operational, global/regional reporting requirements
- Ensure timely settlement of customer debts where required and necessary as per contractual obligation
- Act as main contact point for client Executive team and establish relationship with clients at a regional and global level.
- Maintain ATPI supplier and industry relations.
Qualifications, Key Skills and Experience
- Minimum 5+ years of account management experience in Travel Management Company or global service industry.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Cultural awareness of Asia Pacific and European markets
- Project management experience
- Knowledge of contract management, Strong negotiation, and Analytical skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of clientele and influence decision makers
- Fluent in oral and written communication skills, including public speaking and presentations
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint