Digital Services Executive - UK
Purpose of the role
The purpose of the role is to offer comprehensive support and direction to both clients and colleagues with all online products offered by ATPI. To support the Operational Management Team and Finance to deliver efficient and cost effective process and solutions.
- Manage the Implementation and Training of customers and staff on all Online, Client Facing products.
- Assist when required sales and sales account managers in client presentations from a technical perspective.
- Assist in any RFP process.
- To provide to both internal and external customers support and updates.
- Ensure that incoming calls are answered promptly and professionally in line with the business customer service standards.
- Ensure all communication both written and verbal is professional, accurate and conducted in a timely manner.
- Ensure the customer receives the best tool for their requirements to achieve maximum adoptions.
- Establish key relationships with new and existing suppliers.to support e commerce services and products.
- Produce prompts and procedures for all tools and update all departments ensuring documentation is updated and communicated to all departments.
- Test and implement all products prior to deployment.
- Liaise with key workers to create better working practices as well as identifying and resolving any issues that arise.
- Improve fulfilment methods to increase efficiencies of the team and reduce costs in the process.
- Ensure any issues are communicated and resolved proactively.
KEY EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Attention to detail
- Able to use own initiative
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to think logically when reviewing system issues
- GDS and ATPI system proficient
- Able to work under pressure
- Accuracy and ability to follow instructions
- Ability to work well with a Team
- Operational experience
Interested? Contact email@example.com