Deputy Compliance Officer
ATPI wish to recruit a Deputy Compliance Officer to join and support our busy Compliance team.
An experienced member of the team will retire during 2022 and this new post will work alongside her to gain experience initially, and then to take on delegated responsibilities reporting to the Group Compliance Officer.
It is expected that the successful candidate will be resident in EMEA, extremely articulate, and able to speak and write English fluently. This is a full time position and a competitive salary will be offered based on experience and demonstratable skills.
The successful applicant will manage and monitor compliance with the company’s ISO certifications within the company’s risk system, Stream, on a global basis; full training will be provided. This will also involve managing the internal audit systems ensuring they are effective and up to date, and that any non-conformances are followed up appropriately. The postholder will assist in representing the company during external audits once experienced; this will usually be conducted remotely.
The Compliance Team’s remit also includes global data privacy/protection compliance, periodic risk assessment of the company’s Network Partners and third party suppliers, and to ensure the business fully complies with all applicable legal and/or regulatory requirements in every country within which ATPI operates.
· Own & manage the internal auditing process in due course
· Ensure compliance to ISO Standards
· Maintain/improve ISO Management Systems
· Advise on legal, regulatory, and industry requirements which may impact the company
· Evaluate the efficiency of internal controls and improve them continuously
· Work collaboratively with the Legal Department to mitigate risk to the business
· Update, enhance, and develop the Compliance Team’s use of its technical systems
Required Knowledge, Skills & Experience
· Auditing Experience (useful but not mandatory)
· Excellent time-management, organisational and multitasking skills
· Strong communication and relationship building skills
· Some knowledge of ISO certifications
· Well versed in Microsoft Office applications
· Proven experience in a similar role
· H&S experience would be an advantage
· Knowledge of Power BI reporting would be a distinct advantage, or the willingness to learn
PLEASE NOTE – applications will only be considered from candidates whose CV demonstrates evidence of skills and experience relevant to this position.
In the first instance please provide a CV to the Group Compliance Officer, Philip Jeffs (firstname.lastname@example.org)