Customer Success Director - Houston
Customer Success Director - Houston
ATPI is seeking a dedicated and results driven Customer Success Director to join our team, working exclusively with one of ATPI’s largest global customers. As Customer Success Director, you will work onsite with the client, being an integral part of our client engagement strategy, collaborating with cross-functional teams to provide consulting, project management to gather, analyze and translate business requirements into actionable insights and solutions. The ATPI Customer Success Director is a critical stakeholder, working closely with the client while providing global account management, communication and support of the clients’ goals and initiatives. Responsible to establish mutually agreed upon measures that can be tracked, reported, and analyzed to show performance levels and deliverables are being obtained within scope and within budget. This position is also responsible for maintaining operational reporting, developing strategic analytic models that allow for focused efforts on increasing program compliance and reducing costs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Continuously enhance employee experience with the client’s travel program by implementing improvements and providing support to address and travel-related challenges, ensuring a smooth travel experience for all employees.
• Lead projects – coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for management, documentation, and flawless executive of client/ATPI projects.
• Consult with the client on their short & long-term program goals to develop a working
roadmap that is dynamic, measurable, and fluent to attain these goals.
• Utilize appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule, and costs.
• Deploy project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
• Monitor and utilize audit capabilities to ensure SLA compliance by ATPI and the client.
• Measure performance of all projects on an agreed upon schedule and utilize ATPI technologies to provide consultative data to the client for evaluation and possible changes.
• Project documentation resource and analysis
• Consult with the client on their current Travel Policy goals, methodology, desired results, and exception practices to benchmark and provide industry recommendations and possible enhancements.
• Meet Regularly with ATPI operations personnel responsible for the client to implement new policies, understand service levels and areas of opportunity, provide feedback and client specific requests.
• Consult with the client on business continuity needs, protocols, procedures, and processes.
• Consult with the client on change management programs from supplier changes, policy changes, and other specific needs.
• Develop with the client communication pieces to assist travelers, increase satisfaction, drive the client specific goals, and create pro-active participation in the travel program.
• Participate in specific travel industry events, seminars, and training to be able to provide consultation on industry trends, potential cost concerns from suppliers, market analysis, and best practices.
• Assist the client with financial needs such as budgets, billing, invoicing, monthly financials, and reconciliation.
• Work with the client to establish process, procedures, and protocols for utilization of all ATPI Proprietary technologies and 3rd party technologies
• Utilize web-based reporting systems to pull client specific data, while identifying recurrent trends to provide feedback and suggestions, to analyze travel patterns.
• Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned or required from time to time as the client’s needs may change.
• Strong computer aptitude on a variety of Microsoft Office Products (Outlook, Excel, Word, and Power Point)
• Advanced MS Excel knowledge and experience is required.
• Ability to design formulas, create pivot tables, complete v lookups and link cells/workbooks.
• Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
• Analyze and validate data to ensure accuracy.
• Functional/business/system analysis
• Project management – documentation and analyses
• Excellent planning, organizational and time management skills
• Ability to work in a dynamic environment both independently and as part of a team.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Effective communications/presentation, follow-up, administrative and organizational skills
• Ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks / projects at a time while paying attention to detail.
• Ability to work in cross-functional teams and across regional boundaries.
• “Out of the box” thinker, who is flexible, enthusiastic, and engaged.
• Conduct all activities within the highest degree of professionalism and integrity.
ATPI (Global Transportation Group, LLC.) will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran or disability status or any other factor prohibited by law. This position is based in Houston, and you must be eligible to work in the US.
Please send resumes to Careers-US@atpi.com.