Credit Controller Administrator
In this rewarding role you’ll support the finance manager to ensure ATPI operate optimal processes to support the business in meeting its objectives.
About the role:
As a credit controller, you’ll chase and collect outstanding debts by ensuring clients receive correct information and pay to terms, whilst building effective relationships.
We’re looking for a good communicator who is able to build effective relationships, work collaboratively and embraces the benefit of sharing knowledge. Candidates must have meticulous attention to detail and maintain high standards when under pressure whilst producing accurate outputs.
The ideal candidate is a keen problem solver and has the ability to utilise resources available for maximum output. They must take a proactive approach to work, being accountable for both output and input and focuses on cause, not symptom. We’re looking for someone who is customer focussed, recognising the need to focus on both internal and external customers, as well as the ability to positively change the status quo with a clear understanding of the benefit to be realised.
Main duties and responsibilities (not limited to):
- Maintain effective contact with customers to ensure invoices are paid in accordance with terms.
- Produce and review customer reports to ensure payment can be made without dispute.
- Demonstrate pro-active approach to resolving account queries by focusing on cause, not solely symptoms.
- Provide accurate periodic cash flow forecasts.
- Maintain effective communications with internal and external teams, dealing with queries and highlighting where process improvements can be made.
- Ensure effective controls are in place.
- Maintain procedure notes.
- Monitor and evaluate processes and suggest improvements where needed.
- Contribute to ensuring effective corporate governance, risk management and internal controls.
- Other ad-hoc duties necessary as directed by your line manager.
Technical skills and experience requirements:
- Educated to GSCE level, or equivalent, in Mathematics and English (Essential)
- Experience of working in the Credit Control function (Essential)
- Intermediate Excel skills (Desirable)
- All central service teams
- All operations and frontline service teams
12 month FTC
Lowestoft Office based
37½ hours per week, at a time agreed with your line manager