Are you a talented copywriter with a proven ability to turn even the most complex of concepts into compelling copy that resonates with a target audience? Do you find inspiration for creative and effective ideas in the most unlikely places? Can you mould and build those ideas into a content strategy that delivers results? Do you think you can adapt to changing priorities within an unpredictable industry? Can you engage key stakeholders and garner their support with new initiatives? Are you an expert at managing multiple projects at once?
If so, then you could be the newest addition to ATPI’s global marketing team.
What we’re looking for:
ATPI are looking for an expert in copywriting and content creation to become an expert in areas and industries that they might never have considered before. The successful candidate will own ATPI’s global content strategy, tone of voice and provide support with content creation to local sales and marketing teams.
This role is extremely varied, offering the chance to write about niche sectors in a variety of formats and styles. Everyday responsibilities would include creation of digital content and resources, execution of our social media strategy, creation and management of web copy, copywriting for email campaigns and sales collateral and supporting with the development of our SEO strategy and internal communications.
The content manager will be working closely with the Director of Global Marketing, the Global Marketing Manager, ATPI’s in-house creative team and the marketing teams in each of our local markets.
As Global Content Manager you will be:
- Developing and implementing ATPI’s global content strategy and reporting on its effectiveness, while ensuring that ATPI’s tone of voice is present in all content and messaging
- ‘Owning’ ATPI’s blog, ATPI Insights, by creating, editing and planning content that works to achieve ATPI’s short-term and long-term strategies
- Delivering regular and insightful reporting on how online content is performing and offering insight into how this can be improved
- Working with the Digital Marketeer to develop and implement successful email marketing campaigns for all of ATPI’s subsidiary brands and relevant landing pages and website copy
- Providing copywriting and creative services to local markets in order to develop their sales and marketing efforts, ensuring that all content is relevant to their specific sector and/or location
- Crafting engaging social media content that can be used to support specific marketing campaigns or improve brand awareness
- Supporting with the writing and editing of awards entries and internal communications when required
- Managing ATPI’s brand reputation through working with an external PR agency
- 4 years relevant copywriting and content experience (agency or in-house)
- Degree in a related field, such as English, Marketing or Communications (desirable)
- Fluent written and spoken English (native language)
- Demonstrable expertise in copywriting and editing
- Experience in building integrated, multi-channel content strategies for the B2B market
- A track record in delivering creative content
- Strong interpersonal skills
- (Nice to have) Experience in travel, corporate travel and/or the offshore sectors
- Experience of CMS systems such as Wordpress
- Experience in Hubspot
About the company:
The ATPI Group delivers world-leading corporate travel and events solutions to organisations operating in a variety of specialist sectors around the world. The aim that unites every brand, sector, service and strategy is to deliver what really matters to every single one of our customers.
Comprising of ATPI Corporate Travel, Direct ATPI, ATPI Marine & Energy, ATPI Mining & Resources, ATPI Corporate Events and ATPI Sports Events, the ATPI Group combines decades of experience and specialist expertise with innovative technology and a global network to provide our customers with what matters most.