Travel policies for the mining sector
Working with mining organisations to create travel policies that keep your crew safe and your organisation protected
The world has never felt more unpredictable and as a result mining organisations around the world are reviewing the policies that they have in place to ensure that they are fit for whatever the future holds. ATPI Mining & Resources are experienced in advising the mining sector on how to improve and monitor the efficacy of their travel policies in order to protect traveller wellbeing while caring for wider business needs.
Improve traveller wellbeing and overall compliance with a travel policy that suits the requirements of the mining sector
Travel policies are one of the most effective ways of keeping your mining organisation’s travel under control.
Not only do they enable you to control cost and encourage the adoption of efficient processes, but a travel policy will also help to ensure that your organisation is meeting duty of care requirements.
However, a one-size-fits-all travel policy is not fit for purpose when it comes to the mining sector. ATPI Mining & Resources’ decades of experience of working with those in the mining industry means that we truly understand the travel policies that are successful in caring for the mental and physical wellbeing of your individual workers, while also protecting wider business interests.
Create a travel policy that follows best practices for travel within the mining sector
Working on your mining organisation’s travel policy with industry experts from ATPI Mining & Resources will:
- Ensure that your organisation remains compliant with sector-specific duty of care legislation
- Protect your travellers’ physical and mental wellbeing, no matter where they are travelling to
- Enable your organisation to control travel spend and encourage the adoption of more efficient travel management processes
- Create a policy that can be customised and amended to fit your organisation’s unique requirements and company culture
- Follow mining sector best practice by utilising ATPI Mining & Resources’ wealth of mining industry experience
Get in touch
Find out more about travel policies for the mining sector