Total duty of care approach
Duty of care and travel risk management that fits with how your organisation works
Fulfilling your duty of care obligations has never been more important, which is why our approach to duty of care and travel risk management is comprehensive yet customisable, ensuring that you get the visibility, procedure and tools that suit your unique organisational culture.
A proactive duty of care solution that contributes to a successful global travel strategy
Implementing an integrated and effective duty of care programme means thinking far beyond emergency processes, which is why Direct ATPI’s duty of care packages have been designed to keep your feeling travellers safe and secure before, during and after every single trip.
Legislation means employers from all industry sectors have both a legal and moral reason to prioritise duty of care and Direct ATPI’s duty of care solutions make this process as straight forward and efficient as possible, enabling global organisations to take a proactive approach to keeping track of travellers, anticipating travel disruption and providing support whenever and wherever it’s needed.
A duty of care programme that keeps corporate travellers safe, secure and supported
Meeting the duty of care challenges presented by evolving political climates, unpredictable weather occurrences and even day-to-day corporate life, Direct ATPI’s duty of care solutions keep your travellers safe, secure and supported by:
- Taking a strategic, consultative approach to looking after your travellers to ensure that you follow industry best practices and remain protected
- Aggregating pre-trip reports from across the globe so that you’re fully informed before travellers start their journey
- Sending customised travel alerts direct to travellers so that they feel reassured and supported out on the road
- Providing visibility of travellers throughout their trip using Direct ATPI’s proprietary traveller tracking system
- Putting you in touch with Direct ATPI’s 24/7 travel experts, trained to keep your travellers moving
- Putting the very best major emergency response management processes in place to prepare for any eventuality