A centralised solution that makes for a significantly smoother booking process
eProfile™ works as a master database that integrates with all Direct ATPI and third-party technology, completing up-to-date traveller details, visa information and preferences at the touch of a button. By speeding up the process of arranging corporate travel, eProfile™ frees up the time of travel managers, bookers and travellers, ready to be spent on doing what they do best.
One system containing everything needed to make a corporate travel booking
The process of entering and re-entering the details and preferences of individual travellers is one of the most time-consuming aspects of managing corporate travel, but eProfile™ solves this seamlessly by holding all key booking information ready to be deployed at the time of booking.
Preventing bookers from needing to log into multiple systems and tools, eProfile™ pre-populates booking forms with relevant traveller details, removing the risk of human error in the process.
eProfile™ keeps your global organisation in control at all times
With an intuitive and easy to navigate interface, eProfile™ allows you to access and maintain your traveller profiles seamlessly, keeping you in control at all times.
eProfile™ can enhance how your global organisation books and manages corporate travel by:
- Allowing for more efficient management of your company and traveller profiles
- Implementing an end-to-end integration with all travel related technology, acting as a master profile database across multiple tools and systems
- Providing data accuracy, consistency and continuity across all your travel technology platforms
- Integrating with finance and expense systems to provide complete tracking of spend
- Offering a single profile to update across all Direct ATPI and preferred partner platforms
- Fulfilling duty of care requirements by storing all emergency contact information for your travellers
- Storing important information regarding travel policy permissions
- Improving the speed of invoicing processes
- Remaining compliant with global data protection standards
Find out more on Insights
Building a communication strategy around corporate travel has traditionally been used as a way of boosting engagement and improving compliance with travel policies. However, like many things this year, this too has changed.Read more
Find out how to benefit from the expertise and knowledge of your TMC’s agents, while enjoying the convenience of booking and managing travel online.Read more
Create a personalised business travel roadmap to directly address your travel management prioritiesRead more
This is for you if you want to discover the main ways corporate travel policies have recently changed.Read more
Tamar Blijleven, Commercial Head ATPI Corporate Travel Benelux, shares her best practice advice.Read more
Katie Skitterall, director of sales and operations at ATPI, shares how everyday operations have changed for a TMC over the last yearRead more