Junior Project Manager
Geplaatst op 2019-01-29 11:01:36
Eager multi-tasker wanted for the team of Business Meetings at ATPI Corporate Events in Noordwijk.
Junior Project Manager
The ESA Conference Bureau of ATPI Corporate Events in Noordwijk is looking for an eager Junior Project Manager who loves the challenge of planning and realising international conferences. We are looking for a true multi-tasker who can handle budgets, venue negotiations, delegate relations, and questions from our clients across multiple projects: all at the same time.
This is the perfect role for anyone who has just finished their HBO studies and is looking for their first job. The job will give you a lot of freedom to manage projects, and you will learn all there is to know about conference organisation.
Do you think you can manage multi-projects in the Netherlands and in other countries? This might be the job for you!
About ATPI Corporate & Sports Events
The department ATPI Corporate & Sports Events is part of the worldwide ATPI Group. ATPI develops Corporate & Sports Events throughout the globe. With over 100 events professionals located in the Netherlands, Australia, Canada, and the UK we develop and execute events, business meetings, incentives, sponsor activation, and travel & hospitality for various corporate clients. It is our ambition to offer both clients and guests the ultimate event experience. ATPI stands for From A to Awesome.
About the ESA Conference Bureau (ECB)
For the European Space Agency (ESA-ESTEC) ATPI Corporate Events offers in-house conference services; ESA Conference Bureau. The team is located in Noordwijk at the ESTEC premises. ESA is an international organization, where 80% is expat. The language used with our clients is, most of the time, English. Conferences are organized for people from all over Europe. Within ESA you can develop your different language skills and you will work in an intercultural environment. The Conference Team exists of 6 project managers, who will be your direct colleagues. The conferences that the Conference Team organizes are Scientific.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Making proposals for ESTEC contacts
- Registration of guests (delegate management)
- Purchasing and set up budgets
- Project financial administration (paying invoices, final accounts )
- Assisting during conferences preparations
- Creating briefings, planning documents, and itinerary
- Contact and briefing of main suppliers (catering, audio-visual, venues, etc.)
- On-site assistance during events (registration, exhibitions, logistics, social programmes, vendors, etc.)
- Marketing activities: making a website, sending out announcements
- Organizing social events and logistics (Welcome cocktail, Social Dinners, Transportation)
- HBO Level
- Excellent communication and social skills (team player)
- Excellent organization and planning skills
- Service minded and representative
- Familiar with Microsoft Office
- Fluent in Dutch and English both verbal and written
- Knowledge of other foreign languages is a plus
- Flexible can-do mentality (willing to work flexible hours when needed)
- Organized, eye for detail and capable of dealing with stressful situations
- Experience with registration tools is a plus
- In possession of driver’s license B
What ATPI has to offer:
- Salary range €1850-€2150
- 25 vacation days and 6.5 ATV days (based on fulltime)
- Travel allowance (depending on your location and means of travel)
- Free travel insurance
- Discount on health insurance
- Build up pension
- Access to the ATPI Academy
- Yearly team event
- Chance to travel within Europe for conferences
Benefits of the location in Noordwijk:
- Big canteen with various choice for food
- Free access to sport facilities (Gym, Swimming pool)
- Intercultural environment
- Different clubs where you can be part of (Danceclub, Theatreclub, Musicclub, Wineclub)
Please mail your motivation and curriculum before 15 February 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org If you have any questions please feel free to contact Carla Prevoo on +31 6 27008025.