ATPI Select Travel Consultant
Geplaatst op 2018-08-24 16:53:20
The role of ATPI Select Travel Consultant is for an experienced high-end tailor made specialist who has a passion for luxury travel and possess enviable customer service skills to join our ATPI Select leisure travel department.
The perfect candidate has an ability to take pride in the delivery of exceptional personal and inspiring ‘end-to-end’ service experience that is highly valued by our premium travellers and, just as importantly, their PAs and constantly ‘wowing’ by going that extra mile.
The individual needs to be able to manage and work with their own client base as well as work as a true team player within the ATPI Select department ensuring the team adheres to the company values, paying attention to every part of the travel plans, ensuring nothing is left to chance. Often the Select clients are VIPs with very demanding and diverse needs, it is imperative that the consultant is able to communicate at this level, delivering an exceptional standard of service that will always exceed their expectations with an unflappable temperament.
This role is a true partnership with the travellers and their PA to continually deliver the full range of ATPI travel solutions that are finely tuned around the Select clients’ specific needs and requirements. In summary, this role is to be the personal travel specialist to our premium corporate clients in all matters relating to their private leisure travel requirements with a ‘nothing is too much trouble’ attitude.
- Full service – The ability to offer a full range of core personal travel services ancillary products. The ATPI Select consultant must be able to offer suggestions & recommendations based on client specified requirements
- Travel knowledge – A passion for travel, discovering new luxury destinations and trends is key to the success of the role. A full knowledge of both ATPI and supplier products and sharing this knowledge with clients and the team
- Attention to detail – Perfection, all bookings to be completed with the utmost care and meticulous attention to detail
- Proven excellent communication skills, including face to face, telephone and email mediums
- Proven ability to maximize income while delivering excellent service
- At least 5 years travel industry experience with at least 3 years in a either a leisure or business travel consultant role and servicing high net worth travellers
- Good global city, resort, destination and luxury product knowledge
- Well-travelled with an excellent knowledge of geography and an understanding of different cultures
- Competent is Galileo GDS
- Experience of using traveller profile systems
- Knowledge of ancillary travel and personal travel insurance products and regulations
- General manager, Head of Specialist services & Select supervisor
- Account Management
- Supplier Relations
- ATPI Passport & Visas
- ATPI Corporate Travel
- Out of hours team
- Select clients and their PA’s/contacts
- Suppliers including Tour Operators, airlines, hotels, car hire companies, ancillary providers, Tourism offices and DMC’s
ATPI is one of the fastest growing travel management companies servicing a range of sectors – from corporate to energy and sports to shipping. We are a global company with offices in over 100 locations around the world.
To apply: please send your up-to-date CV and covering letter to Paul.Coates@atpi.com